Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose and Adama have the same agent so it is very possible that the person close to Adama is Jorge Mendes or someone from his agency.
Good to know. I’m not sure who Duncan’s source is with Jose news but I knew he was always on point. Maybe it is the agent.

Good to know. I’m not sure who Duncan’s source is with Jose news but I knew he was always on point. Maybe it is the agent.

Adama just switched to him last summer.

I agree that Castles is great for Jose related news but useless outside of that. With the Mendes connection I would be more willing to believe his report.

Courtesy Don Corleone Don Corleone

Segment from a Wolves fan below, which explains why Traore is a great player and will be an excellent signing.

DasWolf said:
One thing I would say with Adama is his stats don't show the full picture. He'll get no credit for the goal vs Man Utd but played a key role in the build up. Key role in the free kick at Villa as well. On paper he did "nothing".

The fact that players double or even triple up on him also creates space and free men, unfortunately we've been pretty bad at exploiting that because we'll get one player in the box, but again that's not Adama's fault.

Also he's put chances on a plate for players before and they have an awful miss. They score and he gets an assist, they miss and because there's no assist he's "bad". And it's a bit ridiculous to judge a player there when someone else has missed the chance.

If we put him in a team like Liverpool I expect his stats would skyrocket because of better players who would finish more, and also having more players forward.

Courtesy Don Corleone Don Corleone

Segment from a Wolves fan below, which explains why Traore is a great player and will be an excellent signing.

DasWolf said:
One thing I would say with Adama is his stats don't show the full picture. He'll get no credit for the goal vs Man Utd but played a key role in the build up. Key role in the free kick at Villa as well. On paper he did "nothing".

The fact that players double or even triple up on him also creates space and free men, unfortunately we've been pretty bad at exploiting that because we'll get one player in the box, but again that's not Adama's fault.

Also he's put chances on a plate for players before and they have an awful miss. They score and he gets an assist, they miss and because there's no assist he's "bad". And it's a bit ridiculous to judge a player there when someone else has missed the chance.

If we put him in a team like Liverpool I expect his stats would skyrocket because of better players who would finish more, and also having more players forward.
Agree with this. I don’t want him anywhere near right wing back tho as he doesnt offer anything defensively

Back
Top Bottom