Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really...Wolves have been waiting to get someone in which they have now:

vince-mcmahon-wwe.gif

The man has the worst record in crossing and shooting in epl history for any player over 40 matches in percentage terms - he fn shite! Beats 5 people does fck all - he too old to improve that part of his game. Another fn disaster as levy deflects.

Traore will have many eating humble pie if he signs, he would be a highly effective rwb in Conte’s system. On form he is one of the most dangerous players in the league and a great foil for Emerson.

Traore will have many eating humble pie if he signs, he would be a highly effective rwb in Conte’s system. On form he is one of the most dangerous players in the league and a great foil for Emerson.
Have you not spotted Royale's shortfalls yet?

someone has - as I suspect that Adama Whizz is a replacement, not a fencing instructor

a bit like swapping your Trabant, for a 3 litre Robin Reliant

I fn can't believe people still haven't bothered their arse to actually check this guys stats - he is fn awful! A total waste of space can't deliver any end product. Seriously awful player.

This is a deflectionary signing - he will say its a Spanish international that barca were after - that's a story the little bald twat is putting out himself. 20m wasted to go with Ndombele GlC Sanchez Bergwyjn shiteberg docherty....... We are a laughing stock.

I fn can't believe people still haven't bothered their arse to actually check this guys stats - he is fn awful! A total waste of space can't deliver any end product. Seriously awful player.

This is a deflectionary signing - he will say its a Spanish international that barca were after - that's a story the little bald twat is putting out himself. 20m wasted to go with Ndombele GlC Sanchez Bergwyjn shiteberg docherty....... We are a laughing stock.

ok steven calm down

The same was said about Victor Moses...
:contethumb:

I know he never exactly became a Galactico world beater, but I think the point is that Conte converted an underperforming winger into an improved attacking, highly effective wing back....

Traore clearly has SOMETHING about him... in strength and speed alone...
If Conte and his team can coach some crossing/shooting ability into him, we'll have a fucking MONSTER on our hands!

(mind you, let's sign him first before we start charging his positional play!)

If the idea is to convert him into a right wing-back. why not just spend extra and try to sign Tariq Lamptey? A player who is much more of a natural there, is four years younger and has far more potential.

Kindly go away. If you don’t like us, find another club.

“We are a laughing stock”. Grow up.

If Conte wants Adama, then we go for him. End of.

If the idea is to convert him into a right wing-back. why not just spend extra and try to sign Tariq Lamptey? A player who is much more of a natural there, is four years younger and has far more potential.

Brighton want £50m for him and he's just come back from a long injury.

We'd probably be better off waiting until the Summer to get a RWB and Lamptey would be better to get then but the reality is that Emerson is so bad and Conte wants someone now so Traore it is.

Back
Top Bottom