Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Traore rumours really seem to have died a death this week. I wonder how keen he is on a move - I know it's not an 'admirable' thing to do, but often if a player is linked with a bigger club for a long time, he eventually moans to the press that he's being held back, or even submits a transfer request, but we haven't heard a squeak out of him (have we?)

The Traore rumours really seem to have died a death this week. I wonder how keen he is on a move - I know it's not an 'admirable' thing to do, but often if a player is linked with a bigger club for a long time, he eventually moans to the press that he's being held back, or even submits a transfer request, but we haven't heard a squeak out of him (have we?)

His agent, while not directly an owner for legal reasons, is about as close to the ownership group as an agent can be so he likely doesn't need to go public with his views.

If Mendes wants him out, the club will move him out.

Wolves fans are not to happy with Spurs bunch of cunts!!!

Fray Bentos

Fray Bentos

Senior Member​

Tell levy to **** off.

————————

Irishyido92

Irishyido92

Just doesn't shut up​

There is pressure on Levy too - on this deal and any others they plan as Conte will not hang around for that long if they fail in the market.
I hope that Conte stiffs Spuds legally just like he did Chavski.
————————-

RealBale RealBale

RealBale RealBale

Just doesn't shut up​

Spurs, what an odious club they are, from the management, players, fans, utterly odious captain. As Ferguson used to say, "I wouldn't give them a virus."

——-

Liverpooltrololol

Liverpooltrololol

Just doesn't shut up​

what ever he is sold for if he ends up at spurs will be a mistake for the player

——-

David Williams

Well-Known Member​

Levy is just an extension of their awful fan base, they are all slimy Bast***s who deserve F*** All. He will play this game like he always does, signing doesn’t happen then at least they tried. When you look at the dog crap players they have signed in the past few years Traore must be nuts to even consider the move.

——-

Fuck off you bunch of cunts!!!! If we want Traore, he comes and there’s nothing you 2 bob wankers can do about it. Cry me a river 😭😭😭

I can't work this one out.

We've got 2 pacy winger type players - Lucas who's playing out of his skin under Conte, and Bergwijn, who's scored more goals for Spurs in the last 2 minutes than Traore has in the last 2 years

15 mil?

They paid 18 mil for him so we're asking them to take a 3 million pound haircut on a player we want?

Another deadline day Levy special failure ahead then........I'm not sure whether he'd be good for us or not..... But its tiring every time with these 'up to the wire' to save 2 million, when he could be brought in, start familiarising himself, and maybe be of some use in the next few weeks.

And apparently Dybala is available in a free as well?

tenor.gif

We are definitely going to sign him this window. Writing is on the wall. I hope his current lack of end product is because his teammates are awful.
His instructions will be to beat a man, which he can compared to Emerson - and make a simple cut back which they both can’t.

Back
Top Bottom