Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton want £50m for him and he's just come back from a long injury.

We'd probably be better off waiting until the Summer to get a RWB and Lamptey would be better to get then but the reality is that Emerson is so bad and Conte wants someone now so Traore it is.

Or just don't play a wing-back system when your wing-backs are pretty shit to average.

Conte needs to change things up otherwise we'll become the easiest team to play against as teams will know exactly what to expect when they play us.

We're unlikely to ever have anything else while Levy is around. I hope I'm wrong but I don't expect Conte to still be here this time next year.

Alright Eeyore :D

eeyore_3_992af934.jpeg

If we do bring him in I guenuinly don't believe he will just be used as a wing back that's what concerns me but if Conte wants him and signs for us il back him nonetheless.... although I can't see it happening tbh

If Conte wants Traore (and I don't know if it is true, it's just something various outlets say) then I have to be think he can be successful at Spurs and I will be happy with the signing. My concern is maybe Traore already is the best version of himself as a player. Wolves tried him at various positions (including early on subbing for Doherty at RWB). And now six seasons in they aren't using him often. Spurs still have a shot at the Top 4. If the need is there at RWB shouldn't they be pursuing someone who is already a RWB as opposed to a player they can develop into one?

If the idea is to convert him into a right wing-back. why not just spend extra and try to sign Tariq Lamptey? A player who is much more of a natural there, is four years younger and has far more potential.
The only reason I can think of is that the Manager really wants Lamptey. Now if Levy gives in and gives a manager a player he needs and wants it will be chaos, chaos I tell ya

Can you imagine Mrs Levy on their anniversary, wanted a new car got a second hand shopping trolley , which he insists is actually a car

Knowing fck all about football you should be on the gooners website. Oh and have you asked conte about traore personally? Stfu muppet.
I’ll give you one chance.

One chance to retract that statement.

If you fail to do so, on your head be it.

And also in the words of Jeff Goldblum…how DARE you speak to me

Back
Top Bottom