Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Harry is given lots of the ball and others around him actually perform he's up there with the best players in the world.

I'll never not stand by my opinion that although he's not as clinical as Lewandowski, he's a better overall player by some distance.

Vintage performance from Kane. Great goal, a bit unlucky not to get a few more. And that pass to Bergwijn for the winner was inch perfect, couldn't have been any better.

Was all over the pitch making things happen for 97 minutes.

When Harry is given lots of the ball and others around him actually perform he's up there with the best players in the world.

I'll never not stand by my opinion that although he's not as clinical as Lewandowski, he's a better overall player by some distance.

He is a better overall player than the guy that bangs in 50 goals every year?

Imagine the dissapointment on NDomBadBoy and sammyspurs' face this evening after Kane put on a masterclass against a side that's not Merthyr Tydfil.

Wankers.

:mourpointlaugh:

He's physically done, honest. 50 year old man, can't even run, needs a zimmerframe etc etc.

God they must feel silly. Skipping past players for fun today, he looks as fresh and physically fit as he has at any point in his entire career.

His reaction for the winner was amazing
Most passionate I think I’ve seen him in 3 years in a Spurs shirt.
Imagine the dissapointment on NDomBadBoy and sammyspurs' face this evening after Kane put on a masterclass against a side that's not Merthyr Tydfil.

Wankers.

:mourpointlaugh:
No need to bait anyone make. Just enjoy a great moment in the life of a Spurs fan. Pretty sure Ndom is as happy as the rest of us with how Kane played.

No need to bait anyone make. Just enjoy a great moment in the life of a Spurs fan. Pretty sure Ndom is as happy as the rest of us with how Kane played.

He really won't be though. That's the thing.

This is an absolute fucking mentalist who genuinely believes Raul Jimenez is a better player. He shouldn't be allowed an opinion.

Stevie B saved us mate. I know you're a Kane FC fan and he did his part to win but don't forget about the other players.

Not if Kane doesn't play a brilliant ball in to him for the winner.

Bergwijn deserves shit loads of credit, fucking incredible impact. But Kane was almost unplayable today, it was a ridiculously good CF performance. Brought others in to play constantly, toyed with the Leicester defenders, scored a beautiful goal and got a great assist.

It was a 10/10 performance if he doesn't miss a couple of good chances. He was so, so good.

He's physically done, honest. 50 year old man, can't even run, needs a zimmerframe etc etc.

God they must feel silly. Skipping past players for fun today, he looks as fresh and physically fit as he has at any point in his entire career.
Says more about how knackered and poor Leicester are. Doherty looked like Roberto Carlos out there
We just played 2 legs against Chelsea and we saw how average everyone looked. Don't forget what the reality is.

Back
Top Bottom