Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What league does Lewandowski play in again? For what team? You fucking plum.

He scored 15 goals and had 6 assists in 10 games in the CL the year they won it. That’s 2.1 goal contributions per game in the CL. So far this CL campaign he has 9 goals and 2 assists in 6 games.

He scores and assists a lot more than anyone else un Europe in every competition he plays.

Says more about how knackered and poor Leicester are. Doherty looked like Roberto Carlos out there
We just played 2 legs against Chelsea and we saw how average everyone looked. Don't forget what the reality is.

I know how average our squad as a whole is, but Kane lately hasn't been part of that. For a good while now he's looked a class act again. Even against Chelsea he had some excellent moments where he was skipping past defenders.

Just admit it, he's nowhere near physically done and it was a silly, reactionary claim. We all do it, I thought we'd lost the game today and was wrong. He was a player in shit form who is now looking back to his usual self.

He scored 15 goals and had 6 assists in 10 games in the CL the year they won it. That’s 2.1 goal contributions per game in the CL. So far this CL campaign he has 9 goals and 2 assists in 6 games.

He scores and assists a lot more than anyone else un Europe in every competition he plays.

Look at the quality of players around him. Look at the quality of opposition they face most weeks. He gets about 5 good chances a game on average. At times Kane doesn't even get 5 touches close to the box over 90 minutes such is the dross around him.

Kane is a far better passer. Holds it up better. Links play better. Can play in more than one position... And he doesn't play against a team of Boris Becker's most weeks.

Just admit it, he's nowhere near physically done and it was a silly, reactionary claim. We all do it, I thought we'd lost the game today and was wrong. He was a player in shit form who is now looking back to his usual self.
Errr... no not really. He looked pretty average during the 2 legs against Chelsea. Most of his shots were blocked because he couldn't create any space or beat a man due to lack of explosiveness/quickness etc. Despite how quick/fast he looked against Leicester today, you can't deny that Leicester were clearly very knackered today. All of our players looked fast/quick/a step ahead out there including Kane.

As far as his performance today, I thought he had a good all around performance. You're forgetting I've been complimentary of his abilities as a playmaker/#10 sort of player and I want him permanently playing this type of role.

Despite having a good all around performance, he still wasn't clinical in front of the goal. From what I'm seeing, his goals above/under xG didn't change after today even though he had a solid goal because he missed several chances...

That said, I'd give him a 8/10 today - his best performance this season. First time I've seen him really step up in many months.

Fuck off once in your miserable life you absolute cunt

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

Errr... no not really. He looked pretty average during the 2 legs against Chelsea. Most of his shots were blocked because he couldn't create any space or beat a man due to lack of explosiveness/quickness etc. Despite how quick/fast he looked against Leicester today, you can't deny that Leicester were clearly very knackered today. All of our players looked fast/quick/a step ahead out there including Kane.

As far as his performance today, I thought he had a good all around performance. You're forgetting I've been complimentary of his abilities as a playmaker/#10 sort of player and I want him permanently playing this type of role.

Despite having a good all around performance, he still wasn't clinical in front of the goal. From what I'm seeing, his goals above/under xG didn't change after today even though he had a solid goal because he missed several chances...

That said, I'd give him a 8/10 today - his best performance this season. First time I've seen him really step up in many months.
Have a wank and just enjoy the win mate

Back
Top Bottom