Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everybody else in….crash,bang,wallop player bought club shirt photo and the “this is the club I’ve always wanted to play for” garb job done, us…. no turns into a fecking slog and your at the point where you lose the will to live and couldnt give a fuck whether sign somebody or not.

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

One of my Villa pals said "good luck, we were glad to see the back of him, all he does is kick and run with no end product"

:dierno:

We will see i suppose. Im staying positive.

Instead of being really ambitious and trying to sign real quality like a Tielemans, NEves or Raphinha we are wasting time and 20 mill on Traore. He will provide no better service from wing back than Doherty or Emerson, yes he is fast but that really is all he has in his locker.

Also he has stamina issues, there is no way he can cope running up and down the right side of the pitch for up to 90 mins.
this... the way Raph is smashing my fpl he'll do the same for us... whats his buy out clause worth?

One of my Villa pals said "good luck, we were glad to see the back of him, all he does is kick and run with no end product"

:dierno:

We will see i suppose. Im staying positive.
He is exactly that, but atleast he is working hard and know what his problems are, he said it openly and that he want to improve. If anyone can do that, its Antonio Conte.

Back
Top Bottom