Tanner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What stage is this deal at?

• Who?

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Interested

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Monitoring

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • We Tried

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Gazzumped

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • #Herewego

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • He's signed, hazzah!!!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • He's gone to Liverpool (Marine FC to be precise...)

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
He doesn't look anything special and he's miles away from a PL player. He will struggle to get into our under 23's right now. He's purely being signed to flip him to a lower league club in a year or 2.

And he's a gooner cunt.What could possibly go wrong?
I’m all for throwing down some peanuts to sabotage a gooner cunts career here and there.

You really couldn't make this up. The rat who posted those disgraceful things about Kane and Spurs will actually be wearing our shirt?
You would think the club would do some little background checks on young players these days.
And it ain't all from years ago some people would like to believe some stuff was only a couple of weeks ago.

How much do you pay for this treatment? Asking for a "friend"
Tell your friend it costs usually between £150 and £200 for an hour depending on the experience of the lady in question

I can recommend a good few places (in London and Manchester) should your friend need pointing in the right direction.

So more like this, the wrestling?

This one could be good if you switch up the, ahem, technician?

maxresdefault.jpg

Tell your friend it costs usually between £150 and £200 for an hour depending on the experience of the lady in question

I can recommend a good few places (in London and Manchester) should your friend need pointing in the right direction.

Do you get to hit each other with chairs and blade too? ......Or is that the deluxe-package(*)?

(*excuse my phrasing!)

Back
Top Bottom