What’s your most cherished, prized Tottenham Hotspur possession ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonderful , if I had a £1 for every one of my Jimmy Greaves memories I’d be a millionaire. Those were magical days!
On the other hand if he didn't score the winner in a 1-0 against West Ham on 19th April 1969, it being my first ever match and me being at the impressionable age of 14, I'd probably never have supported this bunch and would have saved a fortune.

Not quite on subject of the thread title but I did find this yesterday while going through an old box of stuff. Alas the sticker itself wasn't attached.

lCTInpf.jpg

Not quite on subject of the thread title but I did find this yesterday while going through an old box of stuff. Alas the sticker itself wasn't attached.

lCTInpf.jpg
That could be the saddest "Most Cherished, Prized Tottenham Hotspur Possession" in existence.

It's a shame you didn't claim it as such though...

Signed poster from David Ginola saying "To XXXX, best wishes, David", signed by all the squad at the time.

Dads had a friend who's brother was reserve keeper at the time so managed to get it sorted for me a kid.

I just remembered that my copy of Gazza’s autobiography is signed by the man himself. I’ve now stuck a post-it on the cover to remind anyone clearing out my crap one day not to bin it.

That could be the saddest "Most Cherished, Prized Tottenham Hotspur Possession" in existence.

It's a shame you didn't claim it as such though...
I did say it didn't fit the thread title but I would have been much happier if it was Chris Waddle or someone else. And that the sticker was intact.

I've still got the sky blue Hummel kit somewhere, I'll re-submit that instead. 😂

I posted on a match thread, (Brighton ?), that I had lost my Spurs ring that I got for my 60th birthday. Delighted to report that I just found it (in my hairdryer drawer, if you're interested) and I can't tell you the relief and joy when I spotted it. I really thought I had lost it outside and wouldn't see it again. I know I could have probably bought a replacement, but the sentimental value is beyond price :)

I don't have a most cherished Tottenham possession as such, what I cherish most are all the glorious memories of the time that we won the....

Wait, nope, nevermind...

I posted on a match thread, (Brighton ?), that I had lost my Spurs ring that I got for my 60th birthday. Delighted to report that I just found it (in my hairdryer drawer, if you're interested) and I can't tell you the relief and joy when I spotted it. I really thought I had lost it outside and wouldn't see it again. I know I could have probably bought a replacement, but the sentimental value is beyond price :)
Great news!

May I ask, how many hairdryers do you have, that they need their own draw?

Back
Top Bottom