Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always the problem about buying one for the future, sometimes you're lucky and you get a Dele (at least for the years he was performing) and sometimes you end up with Nkudu. I do agree that the part that is probably making it most difficult for a lot of people with him was the total fee.

The biggest problem now for him, aside from his size, is that I'm not sure where he fits into a Conte side. Physicality can change fairly quickly, but we can't turn him into a player he just isn't.

All successful clubs need to have a healthy mix of proven players and those with just potential. Unfortunately for us, we haven't done well with either.
Gil was in La Liga’s team of the week after his first game last month ( So was Foyth and Traore btw)

Why would he even bother coming back here to sit bench for a mid-table clogger outfit watching the rat cunts Winks and Cloggberg pass it backwards to Sacnhez for 90 mins

Last edited:
The war has well and truly begun now, mate - we need all hands on deck to flush the ENIC bots out

Conte calling out the bald fraud lying cunt is our call to arms!
You’re the THFC John Connor Arcy, leading the resistance against the machines!

:contelol:

In regards to the bolded, Conte reaffirmed in the pre match interview that he’s happy at the club and that there is no issue.
So did Levy force him to say that? I wouldn’t think so as he’s supposed to be the one calling Levy out, not following his whim.

It’s good to have you back, we may rarely see eye to eye but the transfer window wasn’t the same without you.

In regards to the bolded, Conte reaffirmed in the pre match interview that he’s happy at the club and that there is no issue.
So did Levy force him to say that? I wouldn’t think so as he’s supposed to be the one calling Levy out, not following his whim.
He was simply reprimanded by the ENIC PR cunts

The die was cast already and he took one for us the fans which is noble

Whatever happens with conte, his honesty About the average quality of players at the club & the current low expectations under these owners & levy is very important. No more pretending we have a really good team & under enic/levy we can win titles. He is all but resigned himself to not even top 4 now.

Burying our head in the sand & pretending every season we have just been super unlucky & enic/levy did all they could to challenge gets us nowhere.
Also I think he hints at enic/levy doing the best they ere willing to do/can & this is their level so don’t expect more. Be more realistic whilst we have them running the club.

The good news is below the top 3 is a mess so if we put a good run together we can scrape 4th. Worst case we have to cheer United on to stop Woolwich getting it. West Ham will fall away I reckon.

Ps. The enic bots are in meltdown & are crumbling as we speak. Backing levy/enic over poch, then Kane & now conte. Tells you everything you need to know about them!

KkXQmJ0.jpg

Hey John Thomas

I'm still waiting for these alleged quotes of me saying this:

I think you ought to stand on what you said and provide some context seeing as you're so sure I said said it, I mean I wouldn't have you down for being a lying little weasel purely because I have a difference in opinion to you, surely no-one would be so low to stoop to those levels and stupid enough to make something up, surely not

So yeah the floors yours :thumbup:

Tick tock... :)
You said it matey. You know you said it. Others saw your comments and posted their disgust at the time.
And you should be utterly ashamed of yourself for mocking other Spurs fans who felt pain and anguish at our humiliation. 😡

And now you ask me to waste my valuable time searching for your pathetic comment you've no doubt deleted just so you can minimise your embarrassment!

Most of this forum can see right through you now mate

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Gil was in La Liga’s team of the week after his first game last month ( So was Foyth and Traore btw)

Why would he even bother coming back here to sit bench for a mid-table clogger outfit watching the rat cunts Winks and Cloggberg pass it backwards to Sacnhez for 90 mins
Bit fn harsh, Sanchez sometimes draws level and it can be more sideways.

Not sure if its true reading conte has been told to stop speaking to italian media. Must admit it was very candid. Not pressing panic button just yet but imo it will all be evaluated in summer. Wouldnt surprise me at all poch come back but thats my opinion. Not sure if theres a clue with dawson criticising us wasting money on gil. Levy may clear decks and restart. Who knows. Need to get tomorrows game out of way. Burnley after. We need a win to get some positivity back.

Not sure if its true reading conte has been told to stop speaking to italian media. Must admit it was very candid. Not pressing panic button just yet but imo it will all be evaluated in summer. Wouldnt surprise me at all poch come back but thats my opinion. Not sure if theres a clue with dawson criticising us wasting money on gil. Levy may clear decks and restart. Who knows. Need to get tomorrows game out of way. Burnley after. We need a win to get some positivity back.
I hope it isn't true. He's Italian why shouldn't he speak to his own media?

If i was him i would have told the club to fuck off if they attempted to stop me speaking in my own language to media from my home country.

The Spurs media team should be on top of this translating and verifying this type of interview before it's released to the wider media. He's a Spurs employee presumably all media requests go through them and they need to make sure the output is translated and approved correctly before release. Fucking amateur hour from them again.

If i was him i would have told the club to fuck off if they attempted to stop me speaking in my own language to media from my home country.

The Spurs media team should be on top of this translating and verifying this type of interview before it's released to the wider media. He's a Spurs employee presumably all media requests go through them and they need to make sure the output is translated and approved correctly before release. Fucking amateur hour from them again.
According to Conte today the club have stopped him speaking to the Italian media.

You said it matey. You know you said it. Others saw your comments and posted their disgust at the time.
And you should be utterly ashamed of yourself for mocking other Spurs fans who felt pain and anguish at our humiliation. 😡

And now you ask me to waste my valuable time searching for your pathetic comment you've no doubt deleted just so you can minimise your embarrassment!

tenor.gif

Yeah so you won't post it because you're a liar and you know it you little fucking weasel lol. Why would you go through all this nonsense just to make yourself look like a tit.

Imagine actually telling lies on someone to get one over on them, Christ that is an all time low and when you lie like this it's very easy to doubt how genuine you actually are...

tenor.gif
:contepoint:

Here's another example of him shitting over Spurs fans he hasn't deleted. Remember, SPURS fans. Probably THE most patient tolerant fans in the country

The media ask these questions because our fans click and share them and our fans buy into the bs, our fanbase are incredibly negative and have a weak mentality an expect things to fuck up so they are merely click baiting for profit.
Appalling poster

The interview was in Italian.... Once released; any old schmuck can translate and abuse it.

The Conte's initial Italian Sky interview then the club interfering banning further sky italia interviews (really hahaha) then conference to dampen the mood is all Pochettinho repeat part II, same owner same episode with different manager, Spurs fans with short memories.

Yes the club will spend £150m net in the summer will satisfy and bring in players with experience what Conte wants

Deluded fans...

:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom