What’s this about the pod encouraging fans to grass up Moura?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I live out in the sticks and when I was a kid my road was basically a mud track which was practically impassable in winter, my mum wrote letters off to every government department to upgrade it to no avail, so she wrote to our MP and he got it sorted within months, and not only that he set plans in motion that got every small road in the area upgraded as well...

He was Enoch Powell and my first vote was for him, because he got shit done...So does that make me a racist?
No it doesn't make you a racist. But you have voted for one.

I scrolled through his likes yesterday out of curiosity. Worst I could find was him liking a few harmless “praise be to Jesus.” Type things.

Went back as far as the end of last season. Couldn’t find a thing. Anyone who has listened to the podcast know what Windy said he’s liked?

If Nigel Farrage said something that was totally, factually correct and not in any way shape or form offensive, and I lked that, does it make me an idiot racist?
What if he said it was a good time to be nice to once another and I liked that.
Or what if he posted a hilarious joke, or what if he shared something about Spurs beating city and I liked that.

A simple like on social media doesn't have to mean some one is a horrible person.

I live out in the sticks and when I was a kid my road was basically a mud track which was practically impassable in winter, my mum wrote letters off to every government department to upgrade it to no avail, so she wrote to our MP and he got it sorted within months, and not only that he set plans in motion that got every small road in the area upgraded as well...

He was Enoch Powell and my first vote was for him, because he got shit done...So does that make me a racist?

I kinda wanna like this, but then I might get sacked if I do

Not Funny Laughing GIF

If Nigel Farrage said something that was totally, factually correct and not in any way shape or form offensive, and I lked that, does it make me an idiot racist?
What if he said it was a good time to be nice to once another and I liked that.
Or what if he posted a hilarious joke, or what if he shared something about Spurs beating city and I liked that.

A simple like on social media doesn't have to mean some one is a horrible person.
Exactly, and I’m yet to actually see what he’s liked that’s caused all of this controversy. Just feels like it’s Windy being an attention seeking little bitch.

If we are talking about one thing, its disingenuous to randomly change what you are saying with no acknowledgement that you've done so. Bizarre statement
You are being ridiculous. This isnt some court case where legalities have to be met. Conversations on an internet forum can flow without being bogged down on 1 thing.

Does anyone actually know what it is that he liked yet?

Bet no one does.
I think this particular instance was something tweeted by a Brazilian personality speaking in favour of the killing of some trans activist or trans woman in Brazil. I remember translating the tweet at the time and it was tasteless. But I didn't dig into the backstory and don't know much about it to be honest. He has liked some bad stuff in the past, I think I had a trawl through it a year+ ago. I think a good amount of it may have since been unliked.

Last edited:
I think this particular instance was something tweeted by a Brazilian personality speaking in favour of the killing of some trans activist or trans woman in Brazil. I remember translating the tweet at the time and it was tasteless. But I didn't dig into the backstory and don't know much about it to be honest. He has liked some bad stuff in the past, I think I had a trawl through it a year+ ago. I think a good amount of it may have since been unliked.
Lucas probably only liked the story to troll the left wing lunatic fringe.

You've finally gone full grandpa Simpson....🤨

Last edited:
Also I'd say Lucas' opinions are probably contrary to yours too?

unless you're in favour of murdering gay people?
OK, show me the tweets from Moura advocating killing gays...or the tweets he has liked about killing gays...
tbf I don't know these posts myself and I don't speak Portuguese.

I'd presume it's hardly made up though.

So you’ve just stated that Moura is in favour of murdering gays based on 0 evidence?

Vile. Absolutely vile. You, sir, are a FOK’ing idiot.

:lucasl:

Back
Top Bottom