What’s this about the pod encouraging fans to grass up Moura?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you’ve just stated that Moura is in favour of murdering gays based on 0 evidence?

Vile. Absolutely vile. You, sir, are a FOK’ing idiot.

:lucasl:
Calm yourself down ffs

I don't know what he's posted. Like I said I don't speak Portugese.

All I've said is I presume the lads on the pod aren't lying.

Fucking relax. jesus talk about cancel culture

What are you, a platform snob?
Celebrate Dance Party GIF by Avanti West Coast
Very Good Clap GIF by Avanti West Coast

Calm yourself down ffs

I don't know what he's posted. Like I said I don't speak Portugese.

All I've said is I presume the lads on the pod aren't lying.

No, that’s not all you said. You said this:

Also I'd say Lucas' opinions are probably contrary to yours too?
unless you're in favour of murdering gay people?

That’s saying that Lucas’ opinion is in favour of murdering gay people. Capiche?

FOK:
Fucking relax. jesus talk about cancel culture

Cancel culture? What the fuck are you talking about? Who is “cancelling” you?

I’ve called you out for saying someone’s opinion is that it’s OK to murder gays - admitting you have ZERO evidence.

That’s not being cancelled, that’s being told you’re a complete idiot - and you’re not exactly proving the opposite with this message.

You’re ended, not cancelled, cunto.

If what lucas does in his private life shouldnt be included with his football life, is it okay to apply the same logic to Zouma ?

Same with how some whine about newcastle/city having owners whose countries are homophobes and a devout christian Lucas also follows a religion where gays should be punished by death. Either all homophobic behaviour is wrong or none of it is. Cant just randomly draw a line upto the point where our one is okay and everyone else is wrong.
The line would be that Lucas is lawfully expressing a political opinion (however odious) whereas Zouma may have unlawfully engaged in animal cruelty. The law is there to draw arbitrary lines as best as it can.

None of this changes the fact that homophobic views are despicable and wrong.

The post he liked was mentioning something about double standards in the media. It compared the reporting of a left wing activist with that of a right wing activist, if i remember correctly. It was also covered in the moura thread.
Nothing in the liked tweet stated that it is ok to kill gay people. That is a complete lie.
If there is another tweet, please post it. If you cant back it up, such statements are defamatory.

No, that’s not all you said. You said this:

That’s saying that Lucas’ opinion is in favour of murdering gay people. Capiche?

Cancel culture? What the fuck are you talking about? Who is “cancelling” you?

I’ve called you out for saying someone’s opinion is that it’s OK to murder gays - admitting you have ZERO evidence.

That’s not being cancelled, that’s being told you’re a complete idiot - and you’re not exactly proving the opposite with this message.

You’re ended, not cancelled, cunto.
Wow personal insults classy.

You're right though I don't know first had if Lucas has liked those tweets though it's been widely reported.

But I suppose fair is fair and I should retract without seeing the evidence.

as for the "cunto"comment. that reflects very poorly on you.

The line would be that Lucas is lawfully expressing a political opinion (however odious) whereas Zouma may have unlawfully engaged in animal cruelty. The law is there to draw arbitrary lines as best as it can.

None of this changes the fact that homophobic views are despicable and wrong.
What's all this about Zouma 'may have' engaged in animal cruelty? I also read the word 'allegedly' in relation to this the other day.

Is there an element of doubt about it? Was he simply defending himself?

On a side note, the fighting cock podcast generates an annual income of approximately £70,000. With the extra inch having 3 tiers of 'support' making their annual income more of a prediction ; around £85,000 per year.

The post he liked was mentioning something about double standards in the media. It compared the reporting of a left wing activist with that of a right wing activist, if i remember correctly. It was also covered in the moura thread.
Nothing in the liked tweet stated that it is ok to kill gay people. That is a complete lie.
If there is another tweet, please post it. If you cant back it up, such statements are defamatory.
"Reporting of an activist"...nice twist of words for the comparison between a murder and a covid death. the rest of the details are in the Moura thread as you stated.

What's all this about Zouma 'may have' engaged in animal cruelty? I also read the word 'allegedly' in relation to this the other day.

Is there an element of doubt about it? Was he simply defending himself?
I was simply inserting the appropriate amount of doubt around the legal status of his actions.

In every day language there is no doubt that would he did was cruel.

"Reporting of an activist"...nice twist of words for the comparison between a murder and a covid death. the rest of the details are in the Moura thread as you stated.
I dont need to twist anything. Either the tweet stated that it is fine to kill gay people or it didnt. Seems like you are doing the real twisting. Now, did the tweet state that it is okay to kill gay people? Prove it then.

I dont need to twist anything. Either the tweet stated that it is fine to kill gay people or it didnt. Seems like you are doing the real twisting. Now, did the tweet state that it is okay to kill gay people? Prove it then.
Thats hillarious. I stated what? My post is about the tweet you mentioned as discussed in the Moura thread. For other tweets you can refer to the posters/podcast who are discussing them - I did not look into it yet.

This is brilliant no one has a clue what he even tweeted that has caused offense and we are ALL offended.

Some are offended because of something he may have tweeted (or may not)

Other are offended because those who are offended don't know why they're offended

Only I seem offended because encouraging fans to grass up their own players is so amazingly "new fan nonsense" that it doesn't even compute in my noggin.

Back
Top Bottom