Burnley Vs Tottenham - Weds 23rd Feb - KO 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Burnley have only won 2 games this season they said. What form? They said.

Fuck right off. Should have played them in the snow when they were depleted

As frustrating as it is, if you didn't think that losing to Burnley after a Man City away win was entirely predictable, you haven't been paying attention.
Can't we just live in hope that one week we will change from being the same old fucking useless bunch of cunts who can't string a bit of form together to save our lives?

So sick of this team flattering to deceive over and over again. You can't go and do the double over City and lose to fucking Southampton, Wolves and Burnley. Bunch of absolute twats.

The win against City means nothing given the run we are in. Unacceptable. Was only able to listen on the radio but it seems to be a very bad performance. We are really trying to throw away Europe.

We actually play our games 7 v 11 if Reguilon doesn't play. Our 2 wing-backs are shite, and Winks with Davies can never be counted on. From our games in hand we accumulated a grand total of 0 points. Oh well, (not) looking forward to Leeds...

There it is. Top 4? I really don't think so.

We have zero Creativity in the mid-field. Harry is expected to come back and fill in as well as score all the goals . You sell 4 creative Mid-fielders and Buy 0, this is what you get. A really shitty Lo Celso is still more creative than a good Winks. Benta and Kulu marginally improve the squad but they are no saving Grace. They both work in progress. Conference League here we come.

Imagine having Pochettino, Mourinho and Conte as your manager and you still can’t get motivated. Fucking losers
I kinda wonder WHO they want to manage them.... who is DEEMED WORTHY of their fucking skills?

Alex Ferguson?
Jurgen Klopp?
Pep?
who the FUCK do they need in charge of them to give a shit when it's BURNLEY, not Man City?
WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF SATURDAY, IF THEY DO THIS 4 DAYS LATER...?
fucking idiot cunts...

no wonder the fucking world hates us... I FUCKING HATE US RIGHT NOW!

It's a sick joke we have 1 striker for one of the world's supposedly top 10 richest clubs. Even Burnley have 2.
We have exactly one acceptable player for every position, and zero for some. Any one of them gets injured and we're fucked.

Davies LCB not good enough.

Emerson RB not good enough

Reguilon Bentancur and Skipp playing 90 you'd hope this game is different.

The RB situation, I dunno. we have no answers.

Goal Kiss GIF by ElevenSportsBE
Doesn't surprise me that you don't recognize Morata's ability as a footballer...

So if Kane and the 2 CMs drop back when we don't have the ball, are we playing 8 at the back?

The role of the wing back is to provide attacking width and cover the defence.
The role is fine. The players on the other hand are not.
Wow so you've never played - the role of a back is to defend. The wing back gets more of an option to go forward when we have the ball, generally with the idea when we loose the ball he gets the fck back to defend. Whether they are shit or not is irrelevant they are both fn full backs by trade.

Back
Top Bottom