Corrupt FIFA let Russia keep playing the WC playoffs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is surprising that there hasn't been a blanket ban on all cultural and sporting ties with Russia.
That would seem like a no brainer, there is no way for the Russian government to hide that from their public.

Really?

££££££££'s

This won't hold but it shows you how gutless and rank these people are. This is a great time to pull the plug on Qatar, and if FiFA won't dump Russia let's quit the world cup and invite the Swedes, Poles Welsh everyone who has turned their back to play in the summer in a new world tournament

This won't hold but it shows you how gutless and rank these people are. This is a great time to pull the plug on Qatar, and if FiFA won't dump Russia let's quit the world cup and invite the Swedes, Poles Welsh everyone who has turned their back to play in the summer in a new world tournament

.....And hold it all at NWHL of course. :levywhoa:

On top of what has already been done, the 2022 World Volleyball Championships, the 2023 World Championship in ice hockey and the 2023 World Student Games are all scheduled for Russia.
That lot should be moved elsewhere for starters.

On top of what has already been done, the 2022 World Volleyball Championships, the 2023 World Championship in ice hockey and the 2023 World Student Games are all scheduled for Russia.
That lot should be moved elsewhere for starters.

Jeeeeeeez........ All these global sporting bodies are just as keen to suckle aren't they....?

Grimey fucking world we live in.

It is surprising that there hasn't been a blanket ban on all cultural and sporting ties with Russia.
That would seem like a no brainer, there is no way for the Russian government to hide that from their public.
I guess money talks.

I'm surprised that UEFA ended its deal with Gazprom. Although I guess there's always others waiting in the wings.

Gregg's maybe?!

Time to Overthrow FIFA.

Bunch of courrpt old men who know nothing about the football side of football, and have time and time again repeatedly shown they're biggest concern is profit.

If they were a legitimate government organization it would've happened years ago.

Wow. This is the height of ignorance. I watched a documentary on FIFA and I've never seen a more lovable set of generous gentlemen ever.

The doco was called United Passions and even though they spent 30M making it, they only got a return at the box office of $160k. I think that proves once and for all FIFA isn't always about profits.

Wouldn't expect any less from the FIFA rats who are nothing but a rabble of greedy, corrupt, power hungry scum and belong in an over crowded filthy prison cell.

Last edited:
Surely FIFA will push on and take more required action if nothing changes in the Ukraine in the coming days. Same with how nothing has happened to Chelsea and abrahmovich yet. Every day that this goes on and gets worse makes more sanctions and punishments need to increase in severity.

As bad as FIFA are there’s no way they can give Russia a bye in these qualifiers. They’ll get countries boycotting the finals etc. It will be the last straw for a ridiculous World Cup finals.

Final to be held at the best stadium in the world?

Sorry Airfixx Airfixx beat me to it!!

That would have to be voted through on a UN level I believe, and on a level where Russia's veto does not matter.

FIFA and UEFA have only banned warring/invading countries from taking part in any of their competitions when ordered to by the UN.

Seems to me that it should be the easiest decision in the world to ban Russia from the world cup (and indeed all global sporting events).

Bunch of money grabbing greedy soulless morally bankrupt cunts making the decisions need to be removed and buried up to their necks in horse shit.

Good on Poland for calling their bullshit out.

Back
Top Bottom