Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lad’s cursed. Just not able to start matches regularly. We cannot rely on players who can’t stay fit.
Sell and invest the 5m we'll get for him into a real player. It's fucking tiresome at this point.

This was a must win if we have any hope of top 4 especially with United to come next I think. We are very unpredictable now. Can easily win or lose any match really. Don’t bet on our matches.

Fat Frank ain't the smartest cookie in jar. To be honest conte really has made us better when teams high press us and if we get out of it, it's got to be dangerous for any team we're up against. I fear any additional dosh for dele will disappear when this lot get relegated because fat Frank really is a championship manager...

People complain about how bad we as Spurs fans have it but imagine how Everton fans feel right now knowing they have a legitimate chance of being relegated.
To be honest they should have been relegated in 93/94. Needed to beat Wimbledon at home and were 2-0 down before recovering to win 3-2 when a certain Hans Segers in the Wimbledon goal had a ‘nightmare’

Is it me or did Son celebrate his goal by waving at thfc nw ? Who's the coward now...

Ps: I've unignored you for the lols I'm sure you're about to provide...

It's clear depth is our biggest problem. Especially not having a half good replacement in the mid-field. When we rested, we don't do too bad. Not League winning material but we have a bit of fight in us. The game against Middlesbourgh we look like we were dead. Just too lazy to fall over and start stinking.

Reckon we’ll see Dele at some point. Everton are rank awful. If he can’t get in that team regular then it’s a good job he’s added strings to his bow.

And the simple solution of the ref asking for the clock to be stopped for incidents like that is proven.
Are you talking about a solution like basketball where the clock literally stops or that they keep an accurate in-game clock? Either way, I'd be up for it, because it's never worked properly in football.

Back
Top Bottom