Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His track record is decent with us so far? The only one that hasn't worked is Emerson more because of a manager change

Not really decent at all especially when you look at team building.

Gil hasn't worked, might in the future, but hasn't worked out at all. Sarr is still a major question mark. Golini has been poor.

The biggest issue is that he has failed to address our major holes- no back-up striker, no goals from MF, no added creativity, no RWB, CB is a big issue as well.

Not really decent at all especially when you look at team building.

Gil hasn't worked, might in the future, but hasn't worked out at all. Sarr is still a major question mark. Golini has been poor.

The biggest issue is that he has failed to address our major holes- no back-up striker, no goals from MF, no added creativity, no RWB, CB is a big issue as well.
Gil we will atleast make a profit on, Sarr is for the future too it's clear both of them were

Gollini is a loan and covers our keeper, think his record with transfers has been good

The "he only knows Serie A" has done us well with Romero, Bentancur & Kulusevski being starters in what I'd say is our best team

Gil we will atleast make a profit on, Sarr is for the future too it's clear both of them were

Gollini is a loan and covers our keeper, think his record with transfers has been good

The "he only knows Serie A" has done us well with Romero, Bentancur & Kulusevski being starters in what I'd say is our best team

Gil cost 25m plus Lamela in a season where we were woefully short in midfield, saying we might make a profit is not great when we could have made money from CL by bringing in a player we clearly needed in the summer.

Sarr we will see, not giving him praise for maybes especially when the holes we have are so huge, many and clear.

Kulu is a starter because we have nobody else, good enough for 4-6th not top 4 level so depends on what we want from the club on how good that move is looks ok but hardly praise worthy.

Again this team has massive holes that were clear to everyone and he has done very little to address those issues. We have a player he spent big money on that we want out of the club altogether and is basically unplayable because of how bad he is, that is awful.

His track record is decent with us so far? The only one that hasn't worked is Emerson more because of a manager change
He's got two windows and 9 months under his belt and Romero, Kulusevski, and Bentancur are all better signings than any that Hitchen made in his five years at the helm.

Sarr and Gil fit the club's emphasis on youth far better than paying 10m for Jack Clarke. I'm still positive on both of those lads for the future.

Royal has been poor, but at least he's still only just turned 23. Gollini was a backup keeper loan, unimportant in judging Paratic.

He inherited a shower of shite that needed so many additions and he's still got a long way to go, but we're a lot better off than when he took over.

This summer will be a real moment of truth as he'll have had the opportunity to do proper preparation and leg work for it, as opposed to taking over in June like last year and he won't have to focus on hiring a coach either. He'll also have been able to work with Conte over the last 6 months as opposed to Nuno coming in practically midsummer.

He's got two windows and 9 months under his belt and Romero, Kulusevski, and Bentancur are all better signings than any that Hitchen made in his five years at the helm.

Sarr and Gil fit the club's emphasis on youth far better than paying 10m for Jack Clarke. I'm still positive on both of those lads for the future.

Royal has been poor, but at least he's still only just turned 23. Gollini was a backup keeper loan, unimportant in judging Paratic.

He inherited a shower of shite that needed so many additions and he's still got a long way to go, but we're a lot better off than when he took over.

This summer will be a real moment of truth as he'll have had the opportunity to do proper preparation and leg work for it, as opposed to taking over in June like last year and he won't have to focus on hiring a coach either. He'll also have been able to work with Conte over the last 6 months as opposed to Nuno coming in practically midsummer.
Royal is a good - perfectly fine traditional fullback. We'll make at worst most of our money back on him in a future sale.

I think this is premature, but that it even passes the straight face test reveals what an utter catastrophe the Hitchen era was.
Sure, that's probably fair. But who is the best signing of the Hitchen era? Maybe Reguilon? Hojbjerg?

Sure, that's probably fair. But who is the best signing of the Hitchen era? Maybe Reguilon? Hojbjerg?
Them or Moura.

Not hard to see the difference in philosophy.

Too early to declare victory on any of our first year players yet, but even seeing the potential of players who are drivers rather than passengers of the team, who are pushing the squad forward rather than just trying to fit within it, is a sight for sore eyes.

I thought that I'd bump this thread and say that Paratici had a great January window. Shifted a lot of deadwood, and while some of us were nonplused with the additions of Bentancur and Kulusevski in January, they've been great additions. I'm definitely happier with this than I was with Hitchen and I'm looking ahead to the summer and next season if we can keep things progressing and hold on to Kane/Conte as well.

Don't get the negativity towards Paratici. That said, I hope Lo Celso and N'Dombele get sorted out in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom