Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our crisis right now pivots hugely around the Emerson royal cockup. Rather than an upgrade on Aurier who could cover for the other losers in the team, he actually made things so much worse it's thrown the whole team off balance.

The fact that he seemingly didn't try to rectify that in the Jan window is also concering. Honestly seems like his first choice was Tomiyasu, but when he went to Barca for Ilaix Moriba, he spotted a "deal" and went for it.
I fail to see the correlation between "deal" and having your pants pulled down and forceably entered from behind by a 15 inch monster. With no lube.

What do you make of the Juve forums where his signings and work in the last few years at Juve are absolutely trashed?

They don't have much good to say about him.
You remember Trippier’s reputation when he left spurs ? He got wasted on spurs forum… can’t defend… lightweight… complete liability…

And if those conditions aren’t met , we send him back ?
Welcome back Tanguy & Celso
I get the sense that Kulusevski is more of a project/punt. He's a big lad that can play across multiple positions up top/front and in midfield.

My initial/snap-impression of him is that he isn't dynamic enough to play up top/in a front 3 in the Premier League, but may be useful somewhere in midfield.

Either way, he's young enough that he shouldn't be a hassle to move on if we do end up with him on a permanent transfer.

You remember Trippier’s reputation when he left spurs ? He got wasted on spurs forum… can’t defend… lightweight… complete liability…

His reputation was only low amongst the very stupidest section of our supporters. Even they must realise they were completely wrong when they look at the donkeys we’ve had at RB since he left. We spent £65m on Aurier, Doherty and Emerson and they are all worse than a player who cost us £5m.

I get the sense that Kulusevski is more of a project/punt. He's a big lad that can play across multiple positions up top/front and in midfield.

My initial/snap-impression of him is that he isn't dynamic enough to play up top/in a front 3 in the Premier League, but may be useful somewhere in midfield.

Either way, he's young enough that he shouldn't be a hassle to move on if we do end up with him on a permanent transfer.

Spending £30m on an average player is a huge problem and youth doesn’t mean other clubs will give us our money back. Do you think anyone will give us our money back for Sessegnon?

We do like a punt …. Maybe it’s a nod towards NFL

Vlahovic wanted Juventus.

Around £65M transfer, £175K/wk... disappointing b/c that is realistic for us.

Woolwich couldn't get him either and they don't even have a #9 (Lacazette is more of 2nd/support forward IMO).
Not in the summer he didn't. He's gone now, I can see him being a replacement at Bayern for Lewa. He won't come to us. Shit the bed.

What do you make of the Juve forums where his signings and work in the last few years at Juve are absolutely trashed?

They don't have much good to say about him.
The Juventus Forums are like all fan forums: we fans are whipped and we start arguing with other fans like us. I'm also on Vecchiasignora.com (Old Lady is a nickname for Juventus) and read all kinds of comments. Sometimes you think you have a troll in front of you

PSG after him apparently, not good news seeing as he's the perfect buffer between Levy and Conte
Not worried, he's just about started here. PSG might have money but that place is even more dysfunctional than here.

He's also got a bit of a foundation here already with Conte and 3 of his players he originally brought to Juve.

Why start from scratch so soon?

Money talks

Psg arnt exactly starring from scratch?

Starting from scratch for him. He'd have to make a load of changes and wait to see that bear fruit.

With Mbappe and Poch both leaving for Real, Messi and Di Maria getting old, crocked Ramos and a dodgy board that focuses more on star power than football sense, there's not a lot of professional satisfaction to be had at PSG.

Poch was practically begging to come back.

He already got to bring in many of his personal favourites in just half a season, I'm sure he'd like to build on that and see the fruits of his labour before leaving. It's not like he's getting a call from Real Madrid.

We pay Conte an absolute fortune, and I don't doubt that Paratici gets a pretty penny too.

Back
Top Bottom