Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m feeling voyeuristic. Anyone got a link to an entertaining Chelsea fan forum?

This bloke seems particularly stupid.

Nice of the government to take the billions of pounds Roman was going to donate to the people most effected by the tragic events that are happening in the Ukraine.

All because it's Chelsea

giphy.gif

Almost exactly how I feel inside about this news

It surely must as they are major assets. Essentially they all leave on free transfers for nothing as time goes by. Is it wrong to want the war to continue for several years yet?
yes, yes it is. I hope the war ends today.

Or perhaps they can be sold but the money just sits in Chelsea's frozen accounts?

I can't see how they can buy players though.

It surely must as they are major assets. Essentially they all leave on free transfers for nothing as time goes by. Is it wrong to want the war to continue for several years yet?
the difference here the assets here are people, so it could be unreasonable to bar their desire to leave or terminate a contract.

I'd buy Mount

The war ending won't end the sanctions now, Putin is too far gone, any facilitator of his regime is fucked...

Back
Top Bottom