Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cole Palmer will be back, and Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Robben, Cech and Hazard will all come out of retirement following radical stem cell treatment that has reverted them back to their prime for our game most likely...
You missed the part where the radical stem cell treatment failed for the only time in its use causing patient X is other knee to fall off.

Randomised data purposes : Patient X Mr L King..

Whilst the demise of these cunts is lovely to see, it’s a bit of a head scratcher.

Poch showed with us that he’s capable of putting a good side together and improving players, but with the exception of Palmer and maybe Gallagher, every other player there has regressed.

They have an extremely strong squad, packed full of very talented players. Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a good squad struggle so much. Long may it continue.

The Twitter post at the top of the page by Think Tank pretty much nails it.

For Palmer having a storming season see Dele. A lot of off the cuff attacking from a player who thrives in that kind of unplanned attacking strategy.

It’s the way he goes about it though and the way he’s telling the story with no self awareness at all. He’s one of the people I’d happily see wiped off the face of the earth. I wouldn’t piss on him if he were on fire.
When people say this I always imagine it sweeter to still piss, but do it right next to them and watch them frantically try and roll around in it to put out the flames.

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

Imagine being a manager and having such low emotional IQ.

How do you get something so wrong out of the gate?

Dumb af stunt to pull.
So Terry refused a quite reasonable management request ? Not surprised.

Could have been a life enhancing experience for young talent, while also showing humility by the seasoned pro. But instead it’s likely humiliated young talent and under cut the manager.

Quite incredible arrogance really.

So Terry refused a quite reasonable management request ? Not surprised.

Could have been a life enhancing experience for young talent, while also showing humility by the seasoned pro.

Quite incredible arrogance really.
It wasn't just an innocuous request; it was a blunt, clumsy Power Move.

He tried to intentionally cuck key senior players right in front of the kids.

He's an emotional simpleton who couldn't 'read the room' and be more skilful in positioning himself.

Dude thought he was Fergie. lol

It wasn't just an innocuous request; it was a blunt, clumsy Power Move.

He tried to intentionally cuck key senior players right in front of the kids.

He's an emotional simpleton who couldn't 'read the room' and be more skilful in positioning himself.

Dude thought he was Fergie. lol
Well…

That’s mostly the opposite as to how I interpreted it

Back
Top Bottom