Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can they sell drink and food in the ground?

Yes, just not merchandise.

New price of burgers ...

Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

I disagree.

Not because the Tories have had a change of heart. They’ll take money off anyone. Simply, the culture has changed. Russian money in London is over. It’s toxic.
Way more votes in relegating Chelsea than propping them up. See the ESL which would have happened if purely financial.

Looks like Three will be pulling their sponsorship.

They’re fucked lads. Drink it in. I expect a distress sale by the end of the season.

Presumably Nike will want none of this shit too.....

Would be well funny if they have to walk out next season in some shitty looking, cheapo home-made kit!

P.E. in their pants vibes. :contesmile:

Last edited:
Now clear as day tjat Putin's strategy has been a long play of ill conceived legitimacy, aided by the PL and various other organisations.

I am not saying Abramovich or any of the other Oligarchs knew what was to come but feeders to that fcuking tyrant absolutely.

And as I say It's not only Russia that have a foothold under the very thinly veiled cover of PL ownership or other sporting Lordship.

We are all culpable in many respects.

Presumably Nike will want none of this shit too.....

Would be well funny if they have to walk out next season in some shitty looking, cheapo home-made kit!
The money was paid up front. It is usually difficult to recover losses in that situation unless the contract has some sort stated repudiatory event that is applicable. Then Nike will have to sue and in a few years maybe join the queue of creditors. They haven't got many liquid assets so it will be bloodbath.

I'm in central Norwich at the moment while we build a house outside .
I have been kindly offered a free season ticket for tonight's game from a local cafe owner.
I will go just to piss on those chav corrupt cunts

The money was paid up front. It is usually difficult to recover losses in that situation unless the contract has some sort stated repudiatory event that is applicable. Then Nike will have to sue and in a few years maybe join the queue of creditors. They haven't got many liquid assets so it will be bloodbath.

Yeh, no refunds, but outstanding installments may not make it through and they could just refuse to allow them to wear their gear still..... And that would be a sweet visual reminder of the scum that they are.

Back
Top Bottom