Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And the blind eye to the horrible shit that the Saudi government did when they invaded Yemen. Got to go after Newcastle as well
Absolutely, I didn't mean to absolve the Saudis and Newcastle at all. That sale never should have been allowed and Stavely should be publicly flogged for being the face of that shit.

It really bothers me that we in the west are falling all over ourselves to make a scene about how we reject the Russian invasion and "stand with Ukraine", to the point of sanctioning Russia and embargoing their oil. Meanwhile we're arming and funding the Saudi war crimes in Yemen. Its sad, but we just don't care when the victims are brown.

3 officially ask for their logos to be removed from Chelsea.

Probably won't affect finance as I presume it's all under contract ?
Abramovich has used his contacts to find a new temporary shirt sponsor to replace Three.

lVytDDC.jpg

This isn't supposed to be funny, by the way.

Last edited:
Not to defend Roman or anything, but it does seem out of balance given the blind eye they've turned to the City owners who are directly guilty of a lot more than being associated and financially entangled with Putin. Roman/Chelea deserve this, but so do City. And if you're not going address the evil cunts in Manchester, it seems virtue signally to go in so hard at Chelsea.

Still worth celebrating, and their fans are pretty much despicable cunts down to the man, so no sorrow.
Try and keep up ,they only murder brown people. Americans!😒

Interesting read.
Magic stuff.

This was one of their comments:

'I know true fans of rival teams and they will have genuine sympathy for the true fans here. While we all like to laugh at rival teams when things aren't going well, a rivalry cannot exist without a rival.'

Hahahaha! Fuck off you cunts. Doped up Tin Pot <removed>s. Fuck off back to obscurity you racist bellends.

:bentley:

Magic stuff.

'I know true fans of rival teams and they will have genuine sympathy for the true fans here. While we all like to laugh at rival teams when things aren't going well, a rivalry cannot exist without a rival.'

Hahahaha! Fuck off you cunts. Doped up Tin Pot <removed>s. Fuck off back to obscurity you racist bellends.

Don’t hold back my man

Hopefully other sponsors will pull out to. The players will then be begging for the club to release them on a free.
If I were our commercial guy at Spurs I'd be on the blower to every single one. Offering a cut-price deal if they terminate with them immediately and sponsor Spurs. Kill this Club. Be ruthless and go for the jugular. Taking the sponsors away not only boosts our bank balance it sucks their dry. This will also make them even shitter prospects for new buyers. Toxic Club.

I hope this bloke was trolling the Chavs....otherwise, I think I'm starting to lose faith in my fellow Spurs fans (assuming he is one). Who would want to wish that horrible bunch well? There's a chance they're finally getting what they deserve for being financially doped with dodgy Russian money for all these years.

Screenshot-20220310-171147.jpg

Magic stuff.

jews GIF

Back
Top Bottom