Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sat 12th March - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should be showing more than this though. His in game management is fucking shocking
His squad is shocking

Why does every manager we appoint have the same problems ?

Seriously , where do we go next after Conte ? And how long til we realise that the manager ain’t the problem

Conte's our man, I'm telling you we get Poch and the bad chemistry comes straight back, as the jackpot inheritance isn't waiting:

Prime Eriksen
Prime Dembele
Prime Kane
Prime Vertonghen
Prime Alderweireld
Prime Son
Prime Rose
Prime Walker
Prime Loris

With those, Conte would have us unbeaten since arriving!!!
In fairness Poch turned them into prime players, most of them were bang average before he arrived.

That said I don't think that same potential is in this squad.

Literally Ronaldo vs Tottenham. It was yet again poor individual performances and decision making from Regui, Doherty, Son, Kane, Bentancur etc. This team is so timid against United.

Just like how we get in Man City’s heads once a season, Man Utd get in our players heads, no matter how shit their form is.

Anyways i know it sounds obvious but if Ronaldo didnt end up playing, I highly doubt Man Utd would have found a way to win that game

That's funny. I saw Conte come out during the week and say he's happy to stay and fulfil his contract. Yes he wants backing and that may be the problem, but I don't see him walking anytime soon.
All this talk of Conte walking just because he’s done it before.

Herein lies the difference - he doesn’t usually like joining a club without a proper pre-season and not had a chance to get the players he wants in.

I’m sure he’s not that soft to just walk when things are going poorly.

If he doesn’t get the players he wants in the summer, then fair enough as that’s in line with him.

He is a passionate Italian who probably has too much pride to just up and go after 5 months.

Dejan in an interview on Swedish TV:" After we score the 2-2 goal, we must keep going for the third instead of being afraid of losing"
Spot on, he has already seen our DNA.

We need to shift the mentally weak players, we won´t make any progress as long as those players are still here.
Lloris(sadly) Emerson, Doherty, Sanchez, Davies, Reguilon, Winks, these guys always let´s us down when it matters the most.

But what players of quality would want to come to us without CL-football? I´m really feeling negative.
If that's the case he needs a fucking pay rise for just saying that. The guy is clearly going to be a great signing for us and a very important head to have in the changing room to change our soft, melt mentality

He should be showing more than this though. His in game management is fucking shocking
Why does this always happen when elite, serial trophy winning, top class managers come to Tottenham?

Strange that they suddenly lose their In game management skills isn't it.

A question for the scientific community to look into, maybe.

:sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom