Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm really enjoying watching him play. Compared to Lucas who is 100mph in everything he does, Kulu seems to have an age on the ball in that way that all good players have. Only 21 too.
When he’s helping out defensively in the middle third he can take any ball and keep it - excellent and always dangerous

Seems to have incredible stamina too, which is fantastic considering the amount of space he needs to cover in this deep lying system. Slotted in a treat so far, really good stuff.

Great signing and should be one of the first names on the team sheet, based on form.

He seems to have so much time and is rarely fussed. A baller.
With end product - think he has scored, assisted or gone close in every game. We seem to create a lot of chances at the moment…. Remember the dark days of weirdo beardo the mute introvert / reserve goalie and his 0.01 xG just a few months ago

#Oh conte said: "We’ve got to play him on the right wing",

Oooooh words can’t describe,
When we see him in the lily white,

His hair is fine,
He scores belters all the time.

That’s why we'll sing this song,
For Dejan Kulusevski!#

"Celtic Stuart armrstrong song but I like it

he can't be good because he is a juventus' scrap
besides, paratici paid him too much: 3M for this season, 7 M for the next season, 35M for the final buy (payable in 5 tranches)

I'm sorry but it's not like that: Juventus had to sell him because they have other players in their role, they had to earn money, they needed a pure striker and above all they can't sell Rabiot and above all Ramsey. Especially the latter is the cross !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom