The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pittsburgh Pirates Creepy Smile GIF by MLB

Not enjoying that first little bit of pressure there are we Woolwich?

The standard for 3rd & 4th seems very low. No one seems to want it. Chelsea on the fall too

DO NOT GET TOO EXCITED UNTIL ITS DONE

Woolwich easily good enough to bang in 3 second half
I don’t think so. They are more a team who gets hard fought victory’s by a goal or sometimes 2. At worst they will draw but I can see palace scoring more on the break when Woolwich have to go for it.
Also they haven’t got a good striker.

so far, this woolwich result looking alright for us but its not over yet.

..But I will say fuck all until after we play villa at the weekend lol I'm not getting sucked in.

Last edited:
Would argue we certainly do. Not looked fitter in four years and creating chances a plenty
In this moment but I was more talking about season long. Whoever looks pretty good & on course for 4th seems to then stumble. Even Chelsea are trying to throw away 3rd. Wouldn’t be surprised if they slip down. & 4th has been there for United but they don’t seem to want it either.
If we had hired conte in the summer I think we would have been well in control of top 4. As It’s all clicking now as you say!

Yes that’s my worry. We could easily mess up to, but we are in fabulous form. Woolwich look shook.
I don’t think they are that good. Just organised & hard to beat. More that the competition for 4th is weak so it’s made them look better. They have improved & a decent team so I am not saying they are shit.

I don’t think they are that good. Just organised & hard to beat. More that the competition for 4th is weak so it’s made them look better. They have improved & a decent team so I am not saying they are shit.
Tierney out for the season so Xhaka at LB now (as that mess that started tonight ain’t playing again anytime soon)

Back
Top Bottom