Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a great player who has shown incredible loyalty when he could have won multiple trophies and earned twice as much money rather than wasting his career surrounded by players not fit to lace his boots!

More Spurs in his foreskin than you have in your whole life, matey
Sausage hasn’t got a foreskin

Inconsistency is just the reality of spurs! Nothing surprising about today that’s what the team does - going from the sublime to the ridiculous. Top 4 will be earned not on pure merit, but only if we get a healthy dose of luck! As expected lots of twists and turns to come.

Your never ending anti English stance is getting really tedious. Come on. You used to be funny back in the day. Bring back the old sausage!
I haven't made any anti-english comments. I'm not even anti-english.

I'm just anti-augusta trips between games on the run-in for top four. It's there for Woolwich to take now.

Much as I an a fan of Conte, in that game he was played off the park by Potter.
My read on it is: with the current state of the squad Conte has us set up to play excellent football with one tactic but nothing else to change it up if the other team completely stifles us.

Meanwhile, Potter has Brighton running through walls for him and following his tactical instructions to a tee (beyond the sum of their parts). He seems to have set them up this week to counter our tactics perfectly.

Combine that with us having an off day, and...

(I also think we missed Conte being mental on the touchline shouting instructions. Doesn't seem like he's 100% back after covid)

Looking for Kane when you need him most. 🧐

Wheres-waldo-wally-google-maps-380.png

Everyone out there, with the exception of Llloris, was shocking. Not one decent performance from the whole lot of the bottling bastards. Woeful stuff.

Thanks Spurs for ruining the fucking weekend. Cunts.

Back
Top Bottom