Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a shame as I think he does offer something a little different as a forward - pace and power.

We know he performs at top level for the Netherlands and we’ll never see that from him fully.

I get Conte knows Kane and Son are undroppable due to their ability to snatch a winner, but sometimes one or the other needs a break and Bergwijn to at least start a game.

We’ve seen how Deki came back refreshed and it can be argued Kane and Son could’ve done the same rather than a few of the subpar performances they put in past games where we needed them the most.

Super post. Agree entirely. It's a shame and I just hope whoever we find aim his place , that Conte or whoever give them more chance.

We learnt our lesson about dropping Kulu I hope...

What lesson? It woke him up after two no shows and he did well with the space that comes with the later stages of the game. Good decision from Conte, other players deserve chances to show their worth, Lucas failed today and Kulu will obviously be back in next week.

He's very good and deserves hype. Still raw though, with a weakness in the air and a tendency to switch off. All what you'd expect for a young defender, but the last thing he needs is people calling him 'the best defender in the league' and putting silly expectations on his shoulders.

Let him develop under Conte.
Yeah, the best defender in the league stuff is premature, but he's very close IMO.

If Utd had any sense they'd be trying to get Romero to replace the slabhead. Hopefully for us they don't.

2 more seasons of quality performances. If we aren't competing or winning stuff then Romero will be gone.

Very good defender and looking steady.

Improvements are still needed but the top top clubs will soon be watching of they aren't already.

Up to us in many respects.

Everton result is actually great for us as keeps the heat between Everton and Leeds turned all the way up for survival, and scum have got them both to play.

Need that fight to still be alive on the last day, when scum host E'ton.
I was just thinking it's a shame we've got Liverpool next and the goons have leeds.

Let's be real real here.

The dippers are gonna sort us right out.

If spam have some integrity and go for scum and get the result, then my guess is we'll be ending up with a situation that would see us not losing to scum being the determining factor in us getting CL.

So, this spam game is huge.

Everton result is actually great for us as keeps the heat between Everton and Leeds turned all the way up for survival, and scum have got them both to play.

Need that fight to still be alive on the last day, when scum host E'ton.
Not sure. It could end up meaning Everton have nothing to play for by then. But we shall see

Back
Top Bottom