Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's be real real here.

The dippers are gonna sort us right out.

If spam have some integrity and go for scum and get the result, then my guess is we'll be ending up with a situation that would see us not losing to scum being the determining factor in us getting CL.

So, this spam game is huge.
Think we will frustrate the fuck out of them tbh. Can get a positive result there imo.

Let's be real real here.

If spam have some integrity and go for scum and get the result, then my guess is we'll be ending up with a situation that would see us not losing to scum being the determining factor in us getting CL.

Burnley will be tough!

Let's be real real here.

Everton and Leeds need points as they are in a battle for relegation, they won’t be walk overs for Woolwich. We of course still have Burnley

Let's be real real here.

Likely very true.

That said, they are loving their high line at the moment. I do think we'll score against them. The problem is they will score twice as many.

I'd be thrilled with a draw, to fuck their title bid.

It's the Newcastle match they need to look out for IMO

True Newcastle away is a very tough game given how Eddie Howe has them right now but Leeds and Everton will be fighting for points as their premier league status may depend on it.

Our games are tough but theirs could also be very tough, harder than a Chelsea putting out shit against them or a United in a complete mess.

Doing my fucking nerves in. Still shitting myself 10 seconds from FT. Not good for your health.
battling for 50/50s much improved all round.
clinical in front if we can get into box.
team seems nervy as well, until 2nd.

Hate saying it, But come in you Irons! Everyone promise not to take the piss out of the Muppet show for 90 minutes. Spammers 2-1.
:contepray:

Back
Top Bottom