Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why no posting so far? Is it no suprise Son scores 2 goals and 1 assist? The last goal was absolutely beautiful...

Think we have just come to expect stunners from Sonny now tbh. He has so many amazing memorable goals that it is almost not really a surprise when he pulls that out. Overall his performance was great, the best of the front 3. Great corner to assist Kane, the second goal was really well taken and he was calm and collected. And the 3rd is a straight up Sonny classic to add to the collection.!!

Been our best player for several years now. Clear as day.

Now is the time to step up over the next few matches and prove that he’s worthy of being put in that world class bucket.

His father saying " never world class".

%EC%9B%94%ED%81%B4.PNG

Been our best player for several years now. Clear as day.

Now is the time to step up over the next few matches and prove that he’s worthy of being put in that world class bucket.
More low level trolling. Was he our best player last season when he disappeared for 6 months?

Not that you would know. You probably record the games and fast forward until Son is on the ball.

Keep it up. It's hilarious.

19 league goals 7 assists this season .. pretty special numbers considering he's not playing for an uber creative team and doesn't take penalties. I'm comfortable saying he's very obviously been our best player this season, and if anyone thinks he's our best player outright it's fair.

More low level trolling. Was he our best player last season when he disappeared for 6 months?

Not that you would know. You probably record the games and fast forward until Son is on the ball.

Keep it up. It's hilarious.

So many delusional people on here I am afraid. People who think Son has been the best player for the past few season, and also people claiming Kane has carried the team for best part of a decade. They are all delusional.. However i would say that both Kane & Son have been carrying our attack for many years now.. that is just a fact. Now it's great to see someone like Kulu contributing in that area..

19 league goals 7 assists this season .. pretty special numbers considering he's not playing for an uber creative team and doesn't take penalties. I'm comfortable saying he's very obviously been our best player this season, and if anyone thinks he's our best player outright it's fair.
Yep, top scorer that hasn't taken penalties in PL. Salah has scored 22 goals if you include penalties, and got those from 97 shots. Whereas Son with his no penalties, has now scored 19 from just 57 shots.. That is 40 less shots than Salah, and also no penalties taken. So yeah again this just re-affirms him outperforming his XG (especially considering shots like his 2nd goal)

Wonder why no big teams have come in for him?

I know I saw some articles about Juve being interested in Son over the past couple of seasons. But in general, most talk/discussions that happens behind closed doors don't get out to the media. I mean you could pretty much say the same about Kane for example with the exception of City last summer.

Well...yes he did.
lol he didnt. He scored 22 goals + made 13 assists last year. He was off for weeks and then on for weeks and then off again for weeks. That was nothing new. That's what he does every season. Hate him all you want, but let's not twist the facts. If not the best, he was still one of the best players.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom