Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really fucking infuritating this season. How many times is he going to look like he’s finding form before dropping a genuine 0/10 performance. Why can’t he just build on the momentum

When he drops stinkers he looks really bad, one of those players who stand out no matter what they do, probably because of high expectations, such a weird player though - constantly out performs his Xg and does some increidble stuff but can also look like a competition player when he's not on it.

Shocking performance. How many times is he going to act like a shorty showing displeasure with his body language to his teammates. I didn’t see son create any chances. Worst performer on the pitch
You are know for your anti-Son agenda.. bet you couldn't wait to make your post. He was bad today.. but literally so was everyone else in the team. He was by far not the worst player for Spurs on the pitch.

Everyone has their definition of world class. For me it's consistency over a season and consistency over 90 minutes both.

Some players score almost every game but otherwise offer very little to the team during the other 89 minutes. E.g. Aubameyang, Lukaku. Not world class. This isn't hating poachers either, a poacher can still hassle the oppostion by makings runs in behind, pressing the keeper, duelling with CBs, and taking a high volume of shots.

Son too often struggles to press, defend, retain possession under pressure, lacks top tier vision and passing (though his crossing is quality), can't head the ball. So despite his fantastic goal scoring, he's not, and I don't think ever will be world class.
Son does press often and tracks back to defend. (I guess what he lacks is the stamina to do so for 90+ Minutes every game)
His crosses are top level and he also averaged over 10 assists in his past 2 seasons.
One weak point he DOES have is the header.
Other than that he is the complete package.

When he drops stinkers he looks really bad, one of those players who stand out no matter what they do, probably because of high expectations, such a weird player though - constantly out performs his Xg and does some increidble stuff but can also look like a competition player when he's not on it.
Everyone was bad in the Brighton game. The same goes for Kane and Klu too.
I think Son stands out more since his play is more dynamic and fancy. His pace and trickery is
really nice to watch especially when he is on his game.

For example compare Kane and Sons YT highlights and Son highlight is way more fun to watch.

Everyone was bad in the Brighton game. The same goes for Kane and Klu too.
I think Son stands out more since his play is more dynamic and fancy. His pace and trickery is
really nice to watch especially when he is on his game.

For example compare Kane and Sons YT highlights and Son highlight is way more fun to watch.

Uhh, only if said highlights are outdated and focused too much on goals. Kane's passing highlight reel alone is a thing of beauty. Son has pace and a sweet strike on him so his highlight reels look fun, but he's really not a consistently exciting player to watch. Highly efficient and capable of a moment of magic, but he's not got got much flair at all.

Uhh, only if said highlights are outdated and focused too much on goals. Kane's passing highlight reel alone is a thing of beauty. Son has pace and a sweet strike on him so his highlight reels look fun, but he's really not a consistently exciting player to watch. Highly efficient and capable of a moment of magic, but he's not got got much flair at all.

I was talking about his playstyle and how fun he is to watch on YT and here you come and say he is inconsistent blah blah no flair blah blah. Guess you forget how Kane played in the start of the season?

I know you are a Kane fanboy but goodness.... give it a rest and get a girlfriend or something.

I was talking about his playstyle and how fun he is to watch on YT and here you come and say he is inconsistent blah blah no flair blah blah. Guess you forget how Kane played in the start of the season?

I know you are a Kane fanboy but goodness.... give it a rest and get a girlfriend or something.

It's amazing how the Son 'fanboys' on here are so quick with the Kane fanboy shit when you're the worst of the lot. You possess zero self awareness, do you? Just no ability to see that if I went back I bet I could drag up a million wanking posts over Son .. but yeah, you're not a fan.

I was referring to the idea Son 'stands out more' which is nonsense. And the idea his highlights are more 'fun', which is also nonsense. Go cry yourself to sleep because someone said a player doesn't have much flair, you gigantic baby.

(Also, not the first person you've used the 'go get a girlfriend' line on. Projecting much? Don't worry buddy, you'll get there..)

It's amazing how the Son 'fanboys' on here are so quick with the Kane fanboy shit when you're the worst of the lot. You possess zero self awareness, do you? Just no ability to see that if I went back I bet I could drag up a million wanking posts over Son .. but yeah, you're not a fan.

I was referring to the idea Son 'stands out more' which is nonsense. And the idea his highlights are more 'fun', which is also nonsense. Go cry yourself to sleep because someone said a player doesn't have much flair, you gigantic baby.

(Also, not the first person you've used the 'go get a girlfriend' line on. Projecting much? Don't worry buddy, you'll get there..)
So sensitive ~~~ lmao. Did I hit a nerve?:contelol:

You have a history of slating Son and praising Kane and getting into arguments with all the OTHER fanboys here.

So funny to see you get angry because of Kane. I think you should go drop a soap in front of him and maybe you will get lucky mate lol.

So sensitive ~~~ lmao. Did I hit a nerve?:contelol:

You have a history of slating Son and praising Kane and getting into arguments with all the OTHER fanboys here.

So funny to see you get angry because of Kane. I think you should go drop a soap in front of him and maybe you will get lucky mate lol.

Ah look, the person who originally reacted like a child is playing the sensitive card. Again, pretty sure you're just projecting your own emotions at this point.

No I don't, you absolute A grade moron. If you go back only a few pages you'll see what I think of Son. I've regularly called him one of the best players in the league, the best finisher in the world etc. Son is amazing, the 'fans' like you who he sadly attracts? Not so much.

I didn't get 'angry' because of Kane. I called you out for being a tit .. and now I've already wasted enough time on you, so I regret it. Bye bye.

Ah look, the person who originally reacted like a child is playing the sensitive card. Again, pretty sure you're just projecting your own emotions at this point.

No I don't, you absolute A grade moron. If you go back only a few pages you'll see what I think of Son. I've regularly called him one of the best players in the league, the best finisher in the world etc. Son is amazing, the 'fans' like you who he sadly attracts? Not so much.

I didn't get 'angry' because of Kane. I called you out for being a tit .. and now I've already wasted enough time on you, so I regret it. Bye bye.
I didn't react like a child. I just replied to a post with Son being more fun to watch because of his playstyle.
I never said anything negative about Kane. You should go back and read it carefully and maybe you will understand.

Just tired of you saying Kane is good Son is not argument to every freaking Son and Kane thread. You have way too much time on your hand. I'll end it here because I can't go on and argue forever like you do on this forum.

:contepray:

Just tired of you saying Kane is good Son is not argument to every freaking Son and Kane thread. You have way too much time on your hand. I'll end it here because I can't go on and argue forever like you do on this forum.

:contepray:

Yeah you must be so tired of something which has never fucking happened, you absolute clown.

Nnnnnnngh I hate this thread so much..... Sonny deserves so much better than being routinely embarrassed by a cult of pre-pubescent girls.

Ppl comparing our own players are equally stupid. What the fk is the point? Both Kane and Son are world class and we need both.

Back
Top Bottom