Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Throwing away league games to get knocked out in the semis and your fans getting used as punchbags around Europe…….

im-starting-to-think-that-this-is-all-karma-this-is-karma.gif

Jesus, it's like BT sport recruited their pundits from a local brain injury clinic. Barely a coherent sentence all night
Spot on , Carlton Cole is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic isn’t he . Sounds like he’s just woke up from a three month sleep and can’t quite find his bearings . You can see why he played for them half wits !

Gotta get fined for that.

Wonder what got him so upset?

:mourhandlaugh:

Daddy has some anger issues... He is so lucky that didn't hit the ball girl (I think that's what she is). I appreciate he's under stress but that wasn't a good look.

Didn't he give a female journalist an unacceptable level of verbal when he was at Sunderland?

I know Brentford and Brighton was shit, but city, chavs, spammer, Leicester has been as funny as fuck.

it’s what I love most bout being a yid.

Daddy has some anger issues... He is so lucky that didn't hit the ball girl (I think that's what she is). I appreciate he's under stress but that wasn't a good look.

Didn't he give a female journalist an unacceptable level of verbal when he was at Sunderland?

Edit: it was a ball boy with a funny haircut but still, you just don't lash out with the ball like that.

Back
Top Bottom