Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting to think Moyes wouldn't think twice about slapping his missus.....

Seems to have no qualms about threatening and hitting out against women.

Not a nice man.

I was shocked when he didn’t condone Zouma for kicking his cat. Starting to think that Moyes is potentially just as bad as him

the-goonies-comedy.gif

Glad they've been booted out of Europe, along with their predictable tactics, and extra-salty fans. My WH supporting stepson said to me tonight: "maybe you lot will get as far as us in Europe one day". Says it all really 🤦‍♂️

Glad they've been booted out of Europe, along with their predictable tactics, and extra-salty fans. My WH supporting stepson said to me tonight: "maybe you lot will get as far as us in Europe one day". Says it all really 🤦‍♂️
Hope you slapped the little prick.

Maybe you should ask him how many Champions League finals his club have reached.

Back
Top Bottom