Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In terms of Kane, the papers will just spend the next three months flogging him to UTD.

Cavani is off, so they'll need someone.

Possibly, but if the bloke says Champions League football is what he wants, it will make him look like a chump.

And if Ronaldo is still there I can't see Kane wanting to play second fiddle or being compared, and he would be.

In terms of Kane, the papers will just spend the next three months flogging him to UTD.

No doubt they'll be claiming that with Kane they'll be in it to challenge for the league next season.

What's telling is that for a solid minute just now I completely forgot what Erik Ten Hag's name was.

£213m? Wtf???? How can this shit even be allowed to happen? What are those Financial Fair Play cunts doing? Rubbing one out whilst receiving briefcases from the sheik?
That will include wages and the buy-out clause plus whatever payments are demanded by agents and family members. Dodgy as fuck but that's the system, they're just rinsing it cynically because they have the wealth to do it.

That will include wages and the buy-out clause plus whatever payments are demanded by agents and family members. Dodgy as fuck but that's the system, they're just rinsing it cynically because they have the wealth to do it.
This is just insane, how the fuck FFP doesn’t even bat an eye, when they bought Grealish last summer for £100m and now another transfer over £100m? How the fuck is this even fair to the rest of the clubs? I seriously doubt Man City made so much money that they could spend £100m every summer, not to say their wage budget must be massive too, so the expenses are sky high.

£0.2B wtf. ( started with the 0 as it matched the number of points they took from us this season)

but, this money is obscene. Food banks, people choosing between food and heat. The amount of good even 25% of that could do, is enough to make me despair.

I know it’s modern football, and all that, but there is something inherently wrong.

This is just insane, how the fuck FFP doesn’t even bat an eye, when they bought Grealish last summer for £100m and now another transfer over £100m? How the fuck is this even fair to the rest of the clubs? I seriously doubt Man City made so much money that they could spend £100m every summer, not to say their wage budget must be massive too, so the expenses are sky high.
They're actually only paying around £60m, which is his buy out clause.

The rest is wages, agent fees etc

Probably 15% (from both parties of course) to the ghost of Mino Raiola too, the afterlife is a long one so you've got to fleece as much money off of the talent of others whilst you can...

Can’t even sell out their ground with tickets at £25. House of cards, propped up by fake sponsorship and oil money

Sportwashing at its worst

If Guardiola gave the nod then he must be feel he can incorporate him in his system. I have my doubts too and think he'll face a settling in season ala Grealish but will add another string to their bow now, and a lethal touch in general.

In fact I think Grealish next season will have adapted more to Pep's system and will suit playing with Haaland .. so it could be scary all round.
The big question is how he handles a packed defence and the size of PL CBs. Almost all the goals I've seen of Haaland are bangers or fairly open/chaotic defences.

His physicality will still have an impact in side as weak as Man City, but it will be diminished a lot I think.

Surely even they must know how absurd that is?

Man U is a laughing stock in English football. No matter how hard the press tries, the masses just aren't gonna fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom