Crystal Palace Vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was good to hear both Jan and Naser say post-match that we should be scoring more goals and killing the game off early. We can't turn every game into a scramble to the last second like we did so many times last season.

I see the smelly old wrinkled twat troll Tommy harmer is back for the new season. I suppose getting fucking owned on army forums can only last so much - @ , mate - this cunt knows no shame
I get tired of you little boy
I post under my own name, and I am happy discuss any football issues with you, as I know your level of understanding is so poor. You will note I only ever have a go at your posts - and you only ever have a go at me personally. You have nothing else to offer but insults, I'll just chip away at the poor quality of the content of your posts.
Take note, I only do it to the rubbish ones, sometimes you surprise me and say something that isn't risible.
Its also funny that you think "owning" someone is to pour a tirade of obscenities at them, because you are too ignorant to understand the level and quality of the criticism you are receiving.

I post under my own name, and I am happy discuss any football issues with you, as I know your level of understanding is so poor. You will note I only ever have a go at your posts - and you only ever have a go at me personally. You have nothing else to offer but insults, I'll just chip away at the poor quality of the content of your posts.
Take note, I only do it to the rubbish ones, sometimes you surprise me and say something that isn't risible.
Its also funny that you think "owning" someone is to pour a tirade of obscenities at them, because you are too ignorant to understand the level and quality of the criticism you are receiving.
aSmLdav.gif

th

Capoue was the best player on the pitch when he came on. 6 interceptions in 30 minutes. More than three other teams had total this weekend. Great value signing.

In other news - super duper Frankie Lampard has put Cheatski 2:0 up

Brace yourselves for the post match Jose circle jerk

Anyone else find it strange watching them today? Can't remember the last time the team had such a radical overhaul not used to seeing so many new faces so it felt like watching a different team

Anyone else find it strange watching them today? Can't remember the last time the team had such a radical overhaul not used to seeing so many new faces so it felt like watching a different team
Yes agreed it was different and positive experience, like a re-birth.: They are a work in progress and I guess patience is called for

With Lloris being first choice, will make a big difference this season. Nice performance today, we can only grow and get better especially with some players still to come in. I hear we might sign a player called Bale in two weeks-just imagine that!

definitely, I doubt big brad would've stopped the late attack especially the tackle

Lloris is pure quality :lloris:

Pleased with that overall. We looked like we can become a fairly impressive side once we get a bit more cohesion. Their defence did better than I expected actually and considering how new the team is, its sorta fair enough we weren't exactly a fluid attacking machine.

Atmosphere wise I was a bit embarrassed for us. Again. The Palace crowd was proper noisy.

Alright boys....... don't quite know how I feel just now. mixed feelings.

Got a 10 fold accumulator running for half time results, won 8, 2 left... HT Draw for us tomorrow and a HT lead for Chelsea means I'm a couple of hundred quid richer on a 50p bet........ The joys of happiness hedging.

COYS...... let's leaveit till after half time to smash em':vdvcry:

:dude::freundgoal:

Yeah, didn't know if our support was unusually quiet or if they were just loud.

I was sat in with the Palace fans, but in the same stand as our lot. The Palace fans were loud, like they always seem to be these days, but I thought our lot were quiet as well. The "your support is shit", "can you hear the Tottenham sing", and "shall we sing a song for you" chants went on and on, hah.

Back
Top Bottom