OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of our fans still don’t think their owners have done any better than ours :contehmm:.

They have a good balance between style of play but mentality & fight too.
City are outstanding on style of play but feel they lack some of the mentality & fight Liverpool show more of especially on European nights.
To be honest, I think ‘City lacking mentality’ is kinda bullshit too.

That second leg against Athletico didn’t involve courage? They just gone done in a freak few minutes. It happens.

They’ll win it in the next few years. Unfortunately.

In truth nothing good should come to that Putin-supporting cnut's team, so fcuk them. Hopefully the start of their demise.

I can't stand Spendiola but do hope City stop any quadruple.

And honestly dump sh!t on all 3 teams but for quite different reasons.

It's pathetic. It's what we all did when we were spotty teenagers that jerked off over Melinda Messenger when watching Fort Boyard, to not give a club/team credit just because they are somewhat rivals.

At worst Liverpool are the 2nd best club in Europe at the moment so if they're over-rated and lacking guile and flair, blah blah, what does that make us and everyone else?

Brilliant team with the best manager in the game.
I’d swap in a heartbeat & wouldn’t care if people said we over rated.
I was hoping klopp would go abroad but staying for quite a few more years now. Booooo

Much as I hate Chelsea, Liverpool showed zero class again running back to the Chelsea end first to mock their fans before going to their own supporters. No class in that bunch at all. Vermin through and through.

To be honest, I think ‘City lacking mentality’ is kinda bullshit too.

That second leg against Athletico didn’t involve courage? They just gone done in a freak few minutes. It happens.

They’ll win it in the next few years. Unfortunately.
Maybe. I don’t see many leaders in their team to be honest. In a big cup game I’d always back Liverpool over city. I think they see out the real Madrid game. City are mainly very talented but soft players.
No, city had all extra time too & they folded & Madrid had good game management & more time wasting tactics & slowing down the game etc that city don’t do as well.
Obviously city are more talented technically. & usually this shows over 38 games hence them winning more titles.
But in big European nights , Liverpool seem more equipped.

They even ended up losing Fabinho, VVD, Robertson & salah yet still win the cup.

We can accept Liverpool can be a cracking side without following the media agenda of sucking them off at every opportunity

Give it a rest Beech Beech you scouse loving shagrat or fuck off to RAWK

They are a cracking side, not can be.

You're not going to explode or implode if you give them due credit, you sheep sodomizing, gobby Craig Bellamy wannabe.

Spent 2 minutes on shed forum.
thread mThank you Roman. 2 pages. Worth a peek )).
anyway, lots of thanks for the memories Roman.
well, news for the chavs cunts.
ALL YOU GOT IS FUCKING MEMORIES
NO MORE ROUBLES, NO MORE CUPS.
OWNED BY A FUCKING HEDGEFUND, WE’LL NEVER SING THAT.
probably wrong tread, but all those crying chavs is fucking with my head

They are a cracking side, not can be.

You're not going to explode or implode if you give them due credit, you sheep sodomizing, gobby Craig Bellamy wannabe.

Yes you keep sucking them off fella.

And no, they can be a cracking side. Fuck iff trying to correct me you lil shit

Now shut up, I’m trying to wank.

In his defence he has the tools to open up an opposition just not the composure. Son was the same when we first got him, obviously who knows if he will develop it.
Yep maybe he will. The point is so many are raving on about him as if he's there already...good signing for sure but long way from where I think sonny is...

Back
Top Bottom