The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I will say is Norwich have nothing to play for but pride, so they are not turning up to defend all game. They will try to come at us, which will suit us perfectly. Our players are far too good for Norwich. We will batter them on the counter 100%. The only slight worry i have is us being brainless and someone getting sent off early. 100% a Spursy thing that is possible, but as long as we keep calm, we will smash Norwich to pieces
Sanchez having a real one against puki or/+ a reckless red from someone losing their head.

Only two things that can fuck us.

All we have to do is be professional and play our normal game.

Nothing fancy needed.

Just functional football.

Literally have to go there and just play, and we make CL.

As Don Corleone Don Corleone said, they're not going to park the bus in their last game. And even if they did, they have the league's worst defense ffs. With our offense, we're bound to score at least a couple of goals. Which would be asking of the league's also worst offense to score 3 against a defense giving up .88 goals/game since Conte took over (and even better in the past couple of months).

Yeah, I don't think a Norwich win is happening...

Think the nearer the match comes all the different scenarios are playing on my mind so am really wanting us to get in front early instead of the goons who will be playing an Everton team who are in party mode I feel .I will be a lot more relaxed if we can hit the ground running and play up to form .

Sanchez having a real one against puki or/+ a reckless red from someone losing their head.

Only two things that can fuck us.

All we have to do is be professional and play our normal game.

Nothing fancy needed.

Just functional football.

Literally have to go there and just play, and we make CL.
Oh, gawd you had to mention Sanchez.
No, I am still confident..

I watched them away to United a couple of weeks back and, like us, they were really unlucky not to get something from the game. I hope it’s a different Norwich that show up tomorrow. I don’t need to put my aging heart through this every week.

Would very much doubt Everton will have put that much into preparation for the game tomorrow so cannot see them getting anything unless the goons have slipped more than i think they have we still have work to do .

Would very much doubt Everton will have put that much into preparation for the game tomorrow so cannot see them getting anything unless the goons have slipped more than i think they have we still have work to do .

Fat Frank would love us to miss out! We need to do this ourselves 1-3 steady game.

Woolwich 10 -1 to qualify CL
tottenham 1-33 to qualify CL
14-1 with Bet365. Could have got 18-1 earlier in the week but it dropped to 14-1, or around the 10s in other bookies, before the virus chatter...Interestingly it didn't shift the odds much, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom