Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

• #Villareal has decided not to exercise the extension option included in the contract of Serge Aurier 🇨🇮 .

• The 29-year-old right-back is now free of any contract

• #Villareal has decided not to exercise the extension option included in the contract of Serge Aurier 🇨🇮 .

You missed the tap-in, mate....

serge-aurier.gif

How does someone so irrelevant continue to get media time? It’s just so bizarre.

At aged 30, he's little more than a Talksport stand-in for Darren Bent now....

760mins in all comps in Denmark this season..... :levylol:

Last edited:
Not sure who was doing that, but we would of been pretty good as a wingback under Conte

Exactly....

Bringing him back now would be banter; but considering he had a year left on his deal and got paid anyway, it's a damn shame he wasn't told he had to stick around and see it out.

Last edited:

So, er, I’d be kind of interested to see how he performs under Conte.

I’m only half joking.

I liked Serge. Had some shocking games, but he’s better than what we currently have.

I see that bellend jack wilshere did a little transfer talk on talksport earlier. I have a transfer prediction this summer jack. No-one wants to sign you.

Made me augh the way he was bigging up the Europa League and Woolwich saying that Arteta would play the second tier kids.

With Woolwich bragging about having the youngest team in the Premier, i am guessing that by "youngsters" he is talking about kids that will need a note from their Mothers in order to play?

Re Yves Bissouma ;

'A man in his forties from Brighton who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has had his conditional bail extended until Friday 24 June 2022.

A man in his twenties, also from Brighton, who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has been released under investigation while inquiries continue.

Man in his 40's was rumoured to be Bissouma's uncle, Bissouma is thought to be the man in his 20's

So all still in limbo - might be resolved at the end of uncle's bail date of 24 June ..... but equally might not be.

Bissouma was on police bail which was changed to 'released under investigation while inquiries continue.' just before Afcon - presumably to make it easier for him to go there.

Might be talks with lots of other clubs, but doubt if he'll move until police conclude their inquiries, and announce that fact.

#Calciomercato #SerieA | The @Inter wants #Milenkovic : the Nerazzurri's point and strategy for defense

Inter linked with several players incoming - but with their level of debt the owners want one or more of their top players to be sold to pay down some of the debt.

So unless they've won the lottery recently something has to give .....

Back
Top Bottom