Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nathan is a podcaster for The Extra Inch. You won't get many people who are as proper Spurs as him.
Err Wot? "Not many people as proper Spurs as him?"

What's the criteria then, you must do a Spurs related podcast? You must spend a minimum amount on Spurs merchandise and/or memorabilia? You must have held a season ticket for a minimum number of years?

What constitutes"not many?"

The fact that we could end up with Eriksen, Bissouma, Perisic, Spence and Forster for £45m makes me rock solid when you consider the fact that we still have £105m before outgoings to spend this window.
£6 million up front from Celtic for CCV too don't forget.

Loads

ExcellentFeminineCockroach-max-1mb.gif

Let’s not count our chickens. I hate all this talk about players signing before they have done so. How many times has it looked like a player is going to Spurs before and then we have been gazumped by other teams. Willian and Diaz immediately spring to mind. I don’t know why we can’t keep things under wraps until the deal is signed like Woolwich did when they signed Cuntball.
snitches everywhere bro.

So I went onto Woolwich mania to see what the bitter cunts had to say about this and sure enough, there was someone on there claiming we’re cunts for dealing with someone with a sexual assault investigation looming over his head.

A couple of them went into detail about it.

Apparently Bissouma’s friend/uncle touched a woman’s backside at a nightclub and as a result, they were both arrested. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that? Obviously you shouldn’t touch people without their consent but fuck me… there are people making out like Bissouma is a rapist and has had a “sexual assault” investigation over his head for being present when someone he was with touched someone’s arse at a nightclub.

The world has gone fucking mental.

Last edited:

I hate that this cunt calls himself a Spurs fan and has a decent following. Constantly negative about everything the club does.

You might suspect that Daniel Levy a man renowned for his meticulous calculating eye for detail..might know more than a well meaning balding man who talks about football on the internet.. but you know financial and strategic concerns innit... This truly is the age of total fucking ignorance

The fact that we could end up with Eriksen, Bissouma, Perisic, Spence and Forster for £45m makes me rock solid when you consider the fact that we still have £105m before outgoings to spend this window.
Let's forget the numbers. That £150 mil won't all go on transfer fees, which are usually paid over several years anyway. Wages are a big part of any transfer too. The main thing is we have the cash, and the FFP headroom, to compete with anyone this window.

the benefits of having a proper manager. the money conte gets paid a year is cheap if these are the sort of deals you can get off the back of it.

Been saying fir ages to get YB. Proven PL quality. Just what we need!
If we play a 3 in CM we could have YB plus any two of benta, skipp and PEH and all combinations wouldn’t look too shabby. Plus if we fit ericksen then add him to the mix. With both those to we can afford to play 2 up top in some games. If we need 3 up top then we the the CM combinations to cover that.
Hence we need to keep either one of berg or Lucas and buy a replacement for either. I’d prefer to keep berg ad his younger. We would then alternate the forwards as well. Even in a 2 som and Kane are great.

Errrrrrr.... He's been playing football in the UK and Africa since this first bubbled up last year.... It's safe to say he's not awaiting "release".

You're kidding?????

Extremely delicate given the nature of the suspicions.... A thorough and dilligent investigation is entirely appropraite. Or would you rather people are charged gung-ho and potentially get their lives wrecked?
Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki

Paratici took a lot of stick on here early on , but let’s be honest , he’s definitely stepped up to the plate and fair play to him . Him and Conte seem to work closely together and the results are there to see
I think the criticism was deserved and now he deserves praise.

Good afternoon Spurs fans, Brighton fan in peace, well what a bargain you have, a £60 million player for half the price, but still a good deal for Brighton if its between £25 &£30 Million, considering only 1 year left on his contract. Will have to start watching ur games now just to see how he progresses especially in Champions league. You have a good manager who no doubt will help him progress. At east hes gone to one of the better top 6 teams in the premier, was hoping that he would have gone abroad though.
He will get a great ovation from Brighron fans when u visit us next, nice ti see we dont stop talent going to progress at other clubs, sad yes but happy for him, we already have his replacement in Caicedo, who knows if we are not challenging for Champuons league spot in 4 years time you might want him, start saving now though. Good luck except against us.
Same to yourself.

About the only thing I see missing from your team is a decent striker. Wellbeck will weigh in, but he's made of spun sugar, whilst Maupay is just not very good.

If you were to get yourself a decent striker I feel you'd do very well.

Top Manager and Coach you have there. If and when Conte goes, I'd like to think we'll be knocking on your door again.

Back
Top Bottom