Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be very foolish if they don't have a clause regarding behaviour. Last thing we want/need is a player dragging our name through the mud, as you know that the media would have a field day if one of our players steps out of line.
I'm not going to say anymore until it's done!
I'm sure the club would have done their homework before recruitment I'm not worried

As wonderful as this news is, my only reservation is that we don't have a great record with signing players who just happened to have played well against us...

Case for the defence:

Exhibit A: Terry Fenwick (QPR)
Exhibit B: Ruel Fox (Newcastle)
Exhibit C: Andy Sinton (QPR)
Exhibit D: Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle)

...we've got previous.... Although, I realise, there is an obvious pattern!!

Maybe we don't go for Saint Maximan!!

Innocent until proven guilty ffs.

For all anyone knows sexual assault could be pushing past someone in a club and getting accused of feeling them up etc. I sincerely doubt there was a rape in the nightclub.

Not like false accusations ever happen against rich and famous players either.

Regarding his sexual assault case, it's pretty known that he wasn't the one to commit assault, one of his entourage did. Issue is that he didn't react (that's the accusation), which is almost just as bad as committing it...

Bro you woke up at 12pm, we need to talk about this
Not my usual hour. But whole week of 4-5 hours a night caught up with me. Took day off to recuperate and wham. Midfield upgrade.

You're welcome.

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Regarding his sexual assault case, it's pretty known that he wasn't the one to commit assault, one of his entourage did. Issue is that he didn't react (that's the accusation), which is almost just as bad as committing it...
Interesting point.

Have to wonder... If my mate grabbed a girl's arse, I'd hardly be aware of the act itself (unless he said 'watch this'), so what kind of reaction were they looking for? Sounds like they are dragging in the guy on $$$ a week to see if they can up the financials.

Note: If I saw it happen, I'd be the first to drag him out.

Nathan is a podcaster for The Extra Inch. You won't get many people who are as proper Spurs as him.
Still a ridiculous and miserable take on the Bissouma transfer, but at the same time completely irrelevant what he thinks - Conte, Paratici and Levy want him and we will sign this absolute baller, that's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom