Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm reading the redcafe thread on Bissouma

They're shitting themselves about us - check the last couple pages :)

What bliss
They are no longer our rivals

a couple from mania )))

£25m for Bissouma would be an absolute steal. Surprised Brighton are happy enough to accept that, they'd only stand to make £10m on him at that price.

Actually his contract only runs till 2023 so I guess that has affected the price. Still a great deal for Sp**s. ****s.

That's Bissouma gone.

Aren't we constantly being told early signings are practically impossible?

Ah...I see.Yet another Tets myth disproved :roflmao:

Would be gutted if the Bissouma deal goes through for them.

Bissouma is a great signing for Sp**s, big upgrade on Hojberg and Bentencur and will go straight into their team.

They're making signings that suit Conte's system like a glove, can see them coming pulling away from Us, United and Chelsea next season.

Is there a reason people say "top draw" ? I've always known it to be "top drawer", when describing something of high quality.

A bit off topic, but I've seen it a few times lately 🤣
Totally, the full expression is "(he's) out of the top drawer", which makes sense, whereas "out of the top draw" would have the opposite meaning.

That said, I keep my socks and Ys in my top drawer so I suppose I could be saying that I think he's pants.

4qBe.gif

Totally, the full expression is "(he's) out of the top drawer", which makes sense, whereas "out of the top draw" would have the opposite meaning.

That said, I keep my socks and Ys in my top drawer so I suppose I could be saying that I think he's pants.

4qBe.gif

I keep my socks and Ys in separate rooms

Is there a reason people say "top draw" ? I've always known it to be "top drawer", when describing something of high quality.

A bit off topic, but I've seen it a few times lately 🤣

Nah, you're right.

Top drawer = "out of the top drawer"

People adopt these phrases without thinking about what they actually mean.

Nah, you're right.

Top drawer = "out of the top drawer"

People adopt these phrases without thinking about what they actually mean.
In the olden days in England, a woman's dresser-room would have a hierarchy of drawers. The top drawer was where they kept the jewellery and valuables. The saying is, therefore, linked to being high-class.

That is obvious crap.

1) Yea. Like Conte is spelling his vision to media.
2) However good he is, first has to break it to the starting XI.
3) Doubt he has 1 specific partner - in different situations we need different attributes. I am sure at times we could pair him up with Skipp (against likes of Liverpool and City), others with Benta / PEH. And against bus-parkers why not with Eriksen, assuming we will get him over the line as well.

TS keep emphasising that the price is "a LOT more than 26m euro"........

Anyone seen anything more on that front?

Back
Top Bottom