Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing signing. Could be one of the best bits of business we’ve done in years.

I get the Dembele comparisons, but I’m not sure he’s an out and out ball carrier like Dembele (not that he can’t develop that, of course). I think his instincts are more defensive.

But he uses his body weight in exactly the same way; he has that balance that he can shift, to shield the ball.
He's the closest we've had to him since he left. I hate Dembele comparisons though, it always reminds me of what Ndombele could've been...

Maybe the contracts will hedge this with a 'rape clause'? So we pay less to brighton/player in event of conviction of assault.
Would be very foolish if they don't have a clause regarding behaviour. Last thing we want/need is a player dragging our name through the mud, as you know that the media would have a field day if one of our players steps out of line.
I'm not going to say anymore until it's done!

Add Eriksen (not because of any sentiment, but because he's still top class unlike with Bale) and another striker that's good enough to either play with Harry at times or replace him to give him a break, and we're laughing.

Yes, another top centre-back would be great, and another wing-back that's better than Doherty and Royal, but we can't be too greedy. Otherwise you end up like Samwell Tarly.

STOP THAT!

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

Ain't no way this isn't happening though. 100% zero chance of failure. :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom