Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Financial/Strategy reasons? This guy thinks he knows more than the people making this deal about where the case is at and how the transfer fee is structured?
I think he/she/them is talking about the broader, indirect impact that signing a player under investigation might have on potential sponsorships/naming rights etc, not the players price per se

Great fee but no other club has stepped in which is interesting. The club and the player must be confident of the outcome of any investigation, otherwise this is very risky and has the possibility to damage the club's reputation.

It has been since October. Any charges would have been filed by now.

I’m not well read on the Bissouma case but this is what I’ve understood
- incident happened in a night club
- I read somewhere that Bissouma was allegedly a witness to a potential sexual assault. But this seems to have started on the interwebz and was not necessarily grounded in fact.
- Bissouma and an acquaintance were cautioned by police.
- Bissouma and an acquaintance were charged by police and then released on bail
- subsequently the charges and need for bail were dropped. But the police said he was still under investigation.

It would be highly unusual for police to drop charges against someone, subsequently investigate further and decide to charge the person again. Police are very careful before they drop charges.

On a separate but related matter, interesting to note that Ronaldo was already charged with rape when ManU signed him. Bissouma is not in the same position.
I don’t think he’s been charged with anything yet. The investigation is still in progress. There’s been a lot in the news about how many rape / sexual assault crimes go unsolved so the Bill will be making sure they get this right.

I've picked this vid as it's against a top side and one that presses aggressively and in a very well-planned way (not headless chicken closing down stuff), something that we've really struggled against (Southampton, Brighton etc).

Now think of how Conte has us play anyway (Conte ball), our build-up patterns starting from our CB's into WB's and CM's linking, slow sometimes but always looking to draw teams onto us so that we can launch a lighting fast transition when time is right.

Now watch this......you can see instantly where he fits in a Conte Spurs.

I hate that this cunt calls himself a Spurs fan and has a decent following. Constantly negative about everything the club does.

Or Spurs have done their due diligence on it, know a lot more than any of us do about the details of the case and as such are willing to put their money where their mouth is - which would in fact have a possibly huge financial/strategic benefit if we stole a march on other clubs.

But then again I'm not Nathan and I don't burst a fucking blood vessel in my eye while straining at every opportunity to demonstrate I'm totes not a fan of sexual assault or racism.

Up till now I've been convinced that he's as guilty as hell, deserving 25 years hard labour with no parole.

But now I realise how mistaken I've been. He's a saintly man, not only misunderstood but FRAMED TOO!!! PROBABLY BY A GOONER!!!!

Yves, welcome to the Spurs

:contethumb:

I'd never seen this account before until last week when someone else posted some more utter nonsense from him.

I find these types of accounts some of the absolute worst of the worst in Twitter land, it's OK to have a bad take on a player/club etc, and it's OK to slam your rivals but I can't stand those that hide behind trying to be tactical and intelligent about the game, then let the mask slip betraying just a no nothing vacuum of a cunt.

Mendy, Greenwood and Gylfi all players who look to have undoubtly committed heinous crimes have all been immediately banned in one way or another.

The fact that Yves has been allowed to continue playing while this investigation has been hanging over his head, leads me to believe there isn't much in it. I'm making an assumption, but morally I don't see the problem with this signing.

I’m not completely comfortable with the legal situation, but I’m proceeding under the assumption that the club have done their due diligence on the allegations, and are comfortable that Bissouma will be absolved.

From a pure footballing perspective, this would be a massive addition to the midfield. Think he adds a missing dimension, and Conte now has the options to rotate and select his midfield as deemed necessary.

Mendy, Greenwood and Gylfi all players who look to have undoubtly committed heinous crimes have all been immediately banned in one way or another.

The fact that Yves has been allowed to continue playing while this investigation has been hanging over his head, leads me to believe there isn't much in it. I'm making an assumption, but morally I don't see the problem with this signing.

Greenwood is coming back apparently

Greenwood is coming back apparently
to the united squad? How the fuck do they think that's gonna play out? Unlike Bissouma, there's audio evidence of him raping a girl and there's video aftermath of her covered in blood. WTF.

Back
Top Bottom