Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have not had someone that boss the midfield regularly since Dembele

Opponent managers know Dembele is going to boss the middle and yet cant do much. Man mark a defensive midfielder?

Bissouma is like that.

Excellent signing, just the type of player we need.

I don't think anybody on this board will have any issues with this signing which is probably a first for a while (legal charges notwithstanding).

I was excited and surprised by Perisic. Such a good player, will absolutely perform in the PL regardless of age. Will bring a lot of know-how on and off the pitch.

I tipped my cap on the Forster signing. Good, PL proven giant of a GK who is homegrown.

But this signing is going to set the standard of ambition for the summer window. A truly class player whose potential is still on the rise.

It really is Christmas Yves. And we havent even put all our presents under the tree yet!

I was excited and surprised by Perisic. Such a good player, will absolutely perform in the PL regardless of age. Will bring a lot of know-how on and off the pitch.

I tipped my cap on the Forster signing. Good, PL proven giant of a GK who is homegrown.

But this signing is going to set the standard of ambition for the summer window. A truly class player whose potential is still on the rise.

It really is Christmas Yves. And we havent even put all our presents under the tree yet!
Yeah you could caveat Perisic with things like "old", "seria A" etc etc. but there's just no way to deny that Bissouma is in his his prime, PL proven, good age, good price etc.

Hello title race

simon cowell were on our way GIF by America's Got Talent

Perisic and Bissouma are wonderful signings. One has been at or very close to world-class for a number of years and the other is proven in the Premier League and is right up there with your Fabinho's of the world. Not forgetting big Fraser Forster either as he's a solid signing for a number two and about as good as you can hope for. Excellent work so far, with two or three more needed.

Perisic and Bissouma are wonderful signings. One has been at or very close to world-class for a number of years and the other is proven in the Premier League and is right up there with your Fabinho's of the world. Not forgetting big Fraser Forster either as he's a solid signing for a number two and about as good as you can hope for. Excellent work so far, with two or three more needed.

If Eriksen comes on a free we really are cooking.

We thought we were getting our Dembele replacement with Tanguy so I'm nervous about assigning that level to him yet, but at least we've seen him in the PL so know that he can hold his own in the league. I'm just so encouraged that we are doing business early and fast.

all for 25 mill

para conte and yes i will say it levy all deserve praise for this

at least levy is backing conte

Back
Top Bottom