Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Delighted, off field aside. Much lower risk than a Kessie, who if a failure would have seen us straddled with £££ wages, think Bissouma has a de facto physique for CM in Prem.

Good point about Kessie, we were chasing him hard during the winter. Imo Bissouma is the best alternative and is PL ready, superb physique and sounds like a nice humble character after watching his first interview.

We're finally going back to our roots. No more Ndombele for 50m. Cleverness in the transfer market and the ability to hold on to quality players is what makes us competitive with the big clubs, it's why our limit isn't just being another Dortmund.

......Contrary to the actual content of your dumb-posts.
You got to be the worst poster on here. Guess what? Your opinion is not the only one.
Every single post of your is trying to twist mine and talking nonsenses.

I have said he is innocent, yet you start talking nonsenses, how i don't know anything, then i counter your dumb ..... with that people are innocent until proven guilty, but obviously not for you, who is pointing finger like mad.

I'm here for friendly discussion, not wasting time with people who doesn't see anyone else point, and all they does is twisting someone opinion, and forcing theirs.
I don't like people like you, and because i'm not a person who waste his life on a forum arguing with someone about every single post, you are ending in my ignore list.
Good job for that.

FFS I forgot about Skipp. Midfield is absolutely loaded.
tumblr_obfhulCUYi1u9ikt0o2_500.gif

No 2nd best behind Moises Caicedo .
Still looks better in blue and white.
You have one hell of a player now. Glad for him,
Thank you Yves for 4 years of pure joy watching you. What a ledgend. On to bigger things and hopefully a Champions league winners medal.
Can we have Cucurella now please?

He’s closer to Kante than these players.

If I was to compare him closest it would be as a skinny Mousa Dembele, he sits deep and screens the defence, he takes the ball in tight space, has immense press resistance and passes and drives well from the base of midfield enabling Brighton to control the space in front of defence.

At least at Brighton he is an elite number 6. Kante for Chelsea is more an 8 who covers every blade of grass on the pitch. Either way Bissouma is incredible, I just assume we will use him similar to how he is used at Brighton, I maybe wrong in that.

Seems obvious, but facing him in training every day will do a lot of good for our attackers. It's a virtuous cycle, Kane, Son, Kulu will help him to develop too, having them up front gives you a lot more chances to play good forward passes.

Can we have Cucurella now please?
F O. Unfortunatly i think he could go to Shitty this window, but i think we will get good money for as he has 4yrs left on his contract.
Would like to think we can keep him for 1 more season though.

Our scouting nerwork must be good, cant understand how we got him and Czicedo so cheap. We are becomming the new Southampton, thats why if we keep G P, and progress further we might become a challenging top 6 side, we need to win a throphy though.

Back
Top Bottom