Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bissouma will be 30 in 2024....

Patrick Plotting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
???? He'll be 28...

Delighted, off field aside. Much lower risk than a Kessie, who if a failure would have seen us straddled with ยฃยฃยฃ wages, think Bissouma has a de facto physique for CM in Prem.

Ok great so we actually have a Jorginho, Rodri, Neves type at the base of our midfield and arguably one who out played most of the leagues midfields. Huge upgrade for us, also means we can play Hojbjerg, Skipp and Bentancur further forward and let them roam.

Good thing about Bissouma is that he also unlocks Hojbjerg to get further forward when we play both of them. We have seen when PEH plays for Denmark how good he is when he has the freedom to go forward.

I wonder how we can set up with him, PEH, and Bentancur? Be nice to figure a way to get them all out there at once.
We'd have to sacrifice one of our front 3. Decent option if we're playing against an extremely low-block and Son is proving to be ineffective.

Ok great so we actually have a Jorginho, Rodri, Neves type at the base of our midfield and arguably one who out played most of the leagues midfields. Huge upgrade for us, also means we can play Hojbjerg, Skipp and Bentancur further forward and let them roam.
Heโ€™s closer to Kante than these players.

I couldn't agree more. It's the bedrock of the legal systems in liberal democracies.

And it applies equally to Mendy, Greenwood, Siggurdson et al every bit as much as it applies to Bissouma.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, nobody, here or elsewhere, should be speculating on anyone's case until it comes to trial.
Exactly my point.
Good that there is still people with normal mind.

Back
Top Bottom