Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

english robben
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Would be absolutely fantastic if it happened. Though I suspect Barca don't have the cash for this.

Let's get Richarlison wrapped up quick before this becomes a factor.

Don't get all this love for Raphina, and I'd say that if he was signing for us. He's a talented player and his stats are decent. But I've seen him be absolutely toss for Leeds on a number of occasions and go completely missing. In a world where Dembele is available on a free from Barcelona I have no idea why the likes of ourselves, Woolwich and Chelsea aren't in for him.

Marca reckon we're in pole position ahead of Napoli, Roma, Newcastle and Villarreal

#NotLenglet

I think several names in the frame still, although my sense is they will be narrowed down in a few days. Name include Piero Hincapié (Leverkeusen), Gleisen Bremer (Torino), Bastoni (Inter) and Pau Torres (Villareal) .... and even Skriniar if his move to PSG collapses for some reason, and maybe others ?

Lots of plates spinning still.

I think several names in the frame still, although my sense is they will be narrowed down in a few days. Name include Piero Hincapié (Leverkeusen), Gleisen Bremer (Torino), Bastoni (Inter) and Pau Torres (Villareal) .... and even Skriniar if his move to PSG collapses for some reason, and maybe others ?

Lots of plates spinning still.
Hopefully the Lenglet stuff is just a...

giphy.gif

Don't get all this love for Raphina, and I'd say that if he was signing for us. He's a talented player and his stats are decent. But I've seen him be absolutely toss for Leeds on a number of occasions and go completely missing. In a world where Dembele is available on a free from Barcelona I have no idea why the likes of ourselves, Woolwich and Chelsea aren't in for him.

Injury prone and not Prem proven I suspect, at least with Rafinia you're getting a hit from day one even if he is inconsistent, I genuinely do not know what you'd get with Dembele if he came to the Prem.

It was about time his name popped up again.
He can now be ticked off for this window together with Skriniar, Kim Min Jae, Pervis Estupinan, Benoit Badiashile, Pau Torres, Kalidou Koulibaly, Nikola Milenkovic, Matthias Ginter, Axel Disasi, Merih Demiral, Tariq Lamptey, Juan Cuadrado, Lukas Klosterman, Ruben Neves, Axel Witsel, James Ward-Prowse, Marcelo Brozovic, Corentin Tolisso, Weston McKennie, Youri Tielemans, Sergej Milenkovic-Savic, James Maddison, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Mikkel Damsgaard, Julian Draxler, Yannick Carrasco, Wilfried Zaha, Victor Osimhen,, Arkadiusz Milik, Sasa Kalajdzic , Andrea Belotti, Marcus Thuram, Alexander Isak, Alvaro Morata, Gareth Bale, Nicolò Zaniolo, Paulo Dybala, Pedro Neto...
See you all next transfer window...

Last edited:

Wages ? Mentality ? Just a couple of thoughts

Injury prone and not Prem proven I suspect, at least with Rafinia you're getting a hit from day one even if he is inconsistent, I genuinely do not know what you'd get with Dembele if he came to the Prem.

Not a big fan of Dembele myself but he's got bags of talent and he's free, though he would obviously demand a hefty wage. But I see him and Raphina on the same sort of level. And they're both 25.

Back
Top Bottom