Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm you're one of the smarter ones.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Conte's system is not dependent on "creative CM" so I doubt he'll be upset if he's not getting one. Besides, apart from a brief interest in Eriksen, there is no creative CM Spurs have been heavily linked with in this window.
Every team should have some mid-fielder that is creative. No matter what the system is. We had no way of breaking through defenses when playing defensive teams. We lost and drew numerous games despite having most of the possession. Zaniolo and Kessie were linked with us. They'd be ideal. Eriksen as well. I'd take him too. Conté looks for versatile players, I agree so he'd welcome a versatile AM.

Every team should have some mid-fielder that is creative. No matter what the system is. We had no way of breaking through defenses when playing defensive teams. We lost and drew numerous games despite having most of the possession. Zaniolo and Kessie were linked with us. They'd be ideal. Eriksen as well. I'd take him too. Conté looks for versatile players, I agree so he'd welcome a versatile AM.
You should probably get on the horn with Conté and tell him that. Looks like his assistants forgot to let him know.

Back
Top Bottom