Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's all coming apart..

744e0b61-0456-4803-b875-35e868f443eb
Remarkable. Any old shyster could trundle out the bullshit of this fucking chancer. And I understand that people actually pay money to read it….
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Last edited:
Honestly I can't see any player who wore an Ajax shirt that night ever playing for Spurs and I don't blame them one bit. Would be too traumatic for them, we ripped out their souls.

I expect Ten Haag will be openly weeping on the touchline when he has to play us next season.
Tbh have a soft spot for ajax as they play the game the right way. Gave us vertonghen and was a fan of arguably the greatest club side in 95 when they won the champions league.

Tbh have a soft spot for ajax as they play the game the right way. Gave us vertonghen and was a fan of arguably the greatest club side in 95 when they won the champions league.
Sure I think almost all Spurs fans have a soft spot for Ajax. I just can't imagine any our their players from that semi-final team coming to Spurs if they have other options. You're not going to have a more traumatic outcome in sport than that loss.

Remarkable. Any old shyster could trundle out the bullshit of this fucking chancer. And I read that people actually pay money to read it….
Hot Shots Idiot GIF
Should be a banning offence posting that ITK bollocks on here. They already have a forum for their bullshit, leave it on there so the dumb fucks who go on SC and incredibly enough pay for it can crack on in their fairytale world.

I don't know why people keep posting that shit SC crap then saying weirdly ' people who belive it are thick' one things obvious from Persic onwards, we have stopped leaking. Spence wants Spurs Spurs want Spence it gets done. No matter what gets written in the meantime. As Airfixx Airfixx politely asked post that SC crap in its place. I expect Djed Spence to be a Spurs player before our SK tour.

Could be very wrong but got the idea reading stuff during the week that Juve were willing to sell De Ligt to possibly Chelsea for something around €80m. That would be a fair price, he's still young but doesn't yet really look like the player he was expected to be. Needs a change of scenery I think.
Juventus with the current state of amortization by selling above € 35 million has a capital gain. However, if we look at the current market it is considering that De Light is 22 years old, he cannot leave for less than € 100 million. Does Chelsea want it? Pay. Arrivabene said that De Light will be sold if the three actors are happy: Juventus, De Light, buyer.

Back
Top Bottom