Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He boils my piss but, if he stays, hopefully he can find some sort of role in the team.

With the move to five subs perhaps he can play twenty five minutes. We can never rely on him for more than a half; he just runs out of gas.

Ok. I'm leaving this discussion. As I said in my first post, I hope he delivers, but I don't believe he will.
see ya goodbye GIF

"Sports car" is not the first thing that comes to mind when Toyota is mentioned.
I was responding to the "sports car" that you were comparing to a Prius in your previous post.
Seemed like you were saying you can't get top performance, reliability and longevity in one package.
Porsche manage to make pretty good daily drivers though.

I'm responding to you accusing me of being blinkered.

Believe what you like about Tanguy, please don't preach to me about how I should perceive another poster. Some of the stuff he's been chatting is utter rubbish..... And unlike yourself he certainly doesn't subscribe to some all-inclusive redemption stuff with regard to the rest of our players.

Example: In the last couple of pages he's literally dug Doherty out for being a gooner despite him actually going some way to redeeming himself over the course of last season.

Your going to bat for this bloke is misguided.

He's not even arguing redemption anyway; he's just of the misguided opinion that Ndombele's been just fine all along.

It's also very rare that I don't have the back of our players (overtly gifted or otherwise), so again; your insinuations about the 'type' of fan I am are also misguided.
I think you're reading too much into my post and drawing conclusions about what I said that aren't there. Especially that last one about me insinuating what type of fan you are.

I think you're reading too much into my post and drawing conclusions about what I said that aren't there. Especially that last one about me insinuating what type of fan you are.

Well, you called me blinkered and proceeded to preach about how not everyone is as X Y & Z as you are.....

Feel free to clear it up or not, but you waded in to tell me where I was going wrong.

I just sussed him. He is KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy .
The same style, same relentless bogus stats and now even the same gifs.
He's on ignore for me now.
I always figured KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy was sammyspurs R.I.P.

family feud survey says GIF

This is a perfect example of Brandolini's Law in action. Brandolini's law, also known as the bullshit asymmetry principle, is an internet adage that emphasizes the effort of debunking misinformation, in comparison to the relative ease of creating it in the first place.[1] It states that "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is needed to produce it."

I've spent considerably more time trying to disprove sudoku 's dopey claim than it took to for them to make.

Last edited:
I always figured KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy was sammyspurs R.I.P.

family feud survey says GIF

This is a perfect example of Brandolini's Law in action. Brandolini's law, also known as the bullshit asymmetry principle, is an internet adage that emphasizes the effort of debunking misinformation, in comparison to the relative ease of creating it in the first place.[1] It states that "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is needed to produce it."

I've spent considerably more time trying to disprove sudoku 's dopey claim than it took to for them to make.
The Brandolini's law thing is great. I used to argue a lot on the internet, nowadays I often just end a discussion before it starts cos I know I'll be putting in a lot of work, while the other guy will be playing semantic games, moving goalposts etc.

The Brandolini's law thing is great. I used to argue a lot on the internet, nowadays I often just end a discussion before it starts cos I know I'll be putting in a lot of work, while the other guy will be playing semantic games, moving goalposts etc.
IMO, it's imperative to debunk misinformation, but yeah, there are only so many hours in a day.

Desperate to not have to even think about this fat c***t of a wage thief again. I’ve honestly never seen such a disgraceful waste of talent and total disrespect for club and fans. Ever.

:dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:
He’s quite possibly one of the worst players to ever play for us with the expectations before we bought him.

This thread is VERY illuminating.

Being called "a troll" by posters who have no qualms mentioning fried chicken, a gorilla + lazy in regards to a black footballer.

Watching I See You GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show
Incredibly cringe. Your arguments have been horrible and nothing you have said reflects reality so you resort to accusing people of being racist. Weirdo.

Back
Top Bottom