Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was abit of a dick in the 2nd leg semi playoff against Sheffield United, we are building a team of players that will be truly despised
As a fan of the often despised Detroit Pistons this is perfectly fine to me.

If you're gonna be the villain, be a good one.

Perfect time to get a new walkout song as well.

Another Spurs team, the San Antonio Spurs, were a bunch of good guys and won several NBA titles. So yeah ...

Totally different sport, totally different comparison. Unless of course the San Antonio Spurs are now playing 'soccer'.

Jose was absolutely right about needing some cunts in one's team - pretty much every big team that wins things has a number of arseholes playing for them. Truth.

Thanks for popping in Jeff.

Also please don't compare Basketball to Football ever again!

Hail Lord Hercules!
Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

...Nope, that twat can go and get fucked.

I don't really want to dip my toe it you people's obsession with that SC shit...but does this not mean your boy Herc was correct and trusted club confidant AG was wrong....hmm weird..not paid much attention but seems like a paradigm shift is what ya'll got yerselves here.🤔

Nah. Gold said when he did his video yesterday nothing was done at that time but he wouldn’t be surprised if it changed by the time the video came out. He was just musing on how quickly it could change.

Nobody knew until it broke yesterday that it was finally done (although that’s not exactly what they all said, they said on the verge). All the journos seem like they are mates and share info on everything to do with the club anyway so I suspect he had an inkling. There seems a case of you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours with them all nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom