Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Against doc and Emerson? I’d be shocked if he isn’t the starting RWB by November
Djed I.....force etc.

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

Seriously though, I hope you're right.

Very excited by this signing, watching Emerson in the friendly game was really painful. I don’t think he’s a terrible player in the right system but he is a horrible fit for the football we want to play this season. Spence will probably take some time to come in and cement his place but I’m okay with Doherty starting early in the season until he finds his feet. I feel Spence is the perfect wing back for Conte to mould, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him being one of the best wing backs in the league in a couple of seasons.

I didnt know you liked dicks.

Thought you were more of a fan of nice lads!
For a life partner, yes I am. But for my football team, I want them to be mean and all out nasty on the pitch (but lovely to their other halves, parents and kids).
I am desperate to land a trophy this year - any trophy - and if that's the way to do it, then that's the way we go.
COYS

For a life partner, yes I am. But for my football team, I want them to be mean and all out nasty on the pitch (but lovely to their other halves, parents and kids).
I am desperate to land a trophy this year - any trophy - and if that's the way to do it, then that's the way we go.
COYS
You may not have to wait too long for a trophy to rival the prestgious Audi Cup - unless Mourinho has a say in it. All or nothing game.

Back
Top Bottom